• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Saints @ Seahawks - 1/8: WIN 41 - 36

Reaction score
and followed by a 3 and out by us... sucks. I am glad Matt is playing smart and throwing the ball away instead of forcing it and turning it over.

On Carlsons 2nd TD, it looked like he "fell" on purpose... anyone else think that?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Manc Seahawk MkII;53269 said:
is it just me and you on the thread? everyone else is still behind the sofa? :D

Lots of people might be at the game.

But there will be plenty of people here after the game and if we win this damn thing, there will be a record number of people. :)

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I love Lynch. Even though the stats are not gaudy, he is such a different style of back. Different than we've had since before Alexander.

Reaction score
OMG!!! How is this happening??! Matt is playing like an MVP!!!

Dang it OBO!!! Gotta make that catch. I think field position has been huge in this one. The Saints have started the last 4 or so possesions inside their 20.

The defense needs a stop here. That would be huge!

Reaction score
Did that just happen??!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE JULIA JONES!!!!!!!

Apparently Peyton never watched film of julia when she was with us... cause I don't think she's ever converted a 4th and short.

Top Bottom