• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Buccaneers - 12/26: LOSS 38 - 15

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not really sure what to say about this game. :( I can't lie. I really do not have anything positive to say about this game going into it. Hopefully, the Seahawks can prove something to me and inspire some positive feelings! I am tired of being so DAM negative!

Reaction score
Maybe Bates will faint before the game and be taken to the hospital and Pete can call the plays?!

Fingers crossed...

Reaction score
Pete is a defensive coach.....

I really hope we don't pick this week to decide to start playing good. C'mon boys, let's finish the season weak!

Reaction score
Thanks Bob for the lesson on Pete, I thought he had a special teams background.

The joke was that Pete would call a game better than Jeremy "All-Madden" Bates.

Reaction score
I agree a lot of the play calling/play design has been bad, but so has pretty much everything else on offense.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawks 27
Bucs 14

WE WILL WIN TODAY....

WE WILL WIN NEXT WEEK....

Then...

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...

B
E
L
I
E
V
E

Reaction score
Looks like the Rams will beat the 49ers. Of course the 49ers could pull off a comeback, but it's unlikely. Now today's game against the Buccaneers is just a momentum game. If I was Carroll, I would consider resting some guys earlier than usual.

S

Seattlehawk94

No, you need to win this game...Right the ship and go into that game on a winning note...You don't want them to be have the momentum and us to be riding a nice losing streak into that one...

Reaction score
I really don't want to be the answer to a trivia question for the rest of my life....
Wish SF had won then they would have another yr of no 1st rd QB

Reaction score
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK TTTTHHHHIIIIIIISSSS!!!

Drinking and being a Seahawks fan do not mix!! I am the angreiest MOTHERFUCKER on Sundays!! Fuck this!!

After this game, there should not be a SINGLE mother fucker in here saying... "uh, I think Charlie should start over Matt... Uh, I am a fag". That is a closed book. End of fucking story.

Even if Hasselbeck has back spasms after walking into the endzone untouched he is still 100 times better than that terrorist looking douche bag!! 0 for 6 or some shit give me a fucking break.

Reaction score
OR make Charlie the starter for next year and lock up the 1st pick in EVERY round in the 2012 draft :stinker:

Top Bottom