• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Seahawks @ Lions

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
At that was the end of the thread? Looks like we and the seahawks celebrated alittle too early.
Well anyways, I thought the defense was sluggish and a HUGE let down today.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
But yeah, defense played like shit. Can't stop the underneath shit at all. NE exposed that, SF rolled with it and Lions murdered us with it.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
The Seahawks defense has been showing up most of this season so far. They've played hard in keeping this team in each game. You take a look at the losses this team has so far and those are games they should have won. Hell, I would be very pleased with the way they've played had they won those games but lost to either Green Bay or England or even both of them.

The biggest problem with this team is their inconsistent offense & quite frankly I say that's mostly on Bevell, not Wilson.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
But yeah, defense played like shit. Can't stop the underneath shit at all. NE exposed that, SF rolled with it and Lions murdered us with it.
Thats right, 3 in a row, had a hard time with the run too, man maybe we are more average then I thought.
8-8? Thought this game was in a win column.

Top Bottom