• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Bengals @ Seahawks - 10/30: Week 8 (LOSS 34-12)

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
im not gonna lie i kinda was hoping we'd lose this game the whole time. Just for a better draft pick, theres alot of good O linemen coming out this year, IMO theres only 3 qb's that have franchise qb potential. im not really sure how we would go though, i mean i could see us passing up on a qb to take a O lineman or a defensive playmaker possibly.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
another thing, is it just me or has unger looked horrible, i mean i already thought gallery was overrated before he got here but i really thought unger looked pretty good 2 years ago before he got hurt. i really think we should move him back to LG

Reaction score
im not gonna lie i kinda was hoping we'd lose this game the whole time. Just for a better draft pick, theres alot of good O linemen coming out this year, IMO theres only 3 qb's that have franchise qb potential. im not really sure how we would go though, i mean i could see us passing up on a qb to take a O lineman or a defensive playmaker possibly.

Yeah cause that has really worked out well for us the last two years...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score

The o line is young and I think they improved markedly with t jack in over Whitehurst. What I kept thinking, was we passed on dalton, I think twice, but certainly in the first round. He out played our qb's even with the picks.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the video clip where Browner (I think) flipped the Cincy WR head over heels after the timeout was called and then when the WR got all fiesty he leveled him again?

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
#1, your first sentence pretty much says it all, no you didn't miss anything! Shitty game all the way around!

seahawkpower

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawk games are hardly worth watching-last two weeks have been horrible...the team is a mess..#1 don't anybody even think that they have a legitimate quarterback..because they have two career backups..o-line a mess- slow and disorganized-poor d all-round-worthless games--BRUTAL!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Clipboard Jesus isn't even a career backup, he's a practice squad QB.

T-Jack is more of a manager type QB that needs a running game and good offensive line to support him.

Reaction score
Tarvaris is somewhere between a below average starter and a backup, but I think if you had a Blatimore/Pittsburgh type defense and a strong running game you could win with him.

Top Bottom