• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carroll: Then v. The Week of 11/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
7.5 team is improving and playing consistently and finishing games well. Penalties still costing is.

Our secondary is pretty good. Hard hitting, covers well and they batted down a ton of passes today.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
  1. You have to provide two numbers.
  2. The first is how you felt about the Pete Carroll hire when it happened at the beginning of 2010.
  3. The second is how you feel about him this week after this last game (if you are listed below, you only have to provide this number).
  4. The scale is 1-10. 10 means you think he will do amazing things for the Seahawks and turn them into a dynasty. 1 is obviously the opposite of that.
  5. This particular thread pertains to this week only. It will be closed after this week and we will post another next week.
  6. Please try and be as accurate as possible about your "Then" number. It will stick with you from week to week (i.e. we will track them so you cannot go back and say, "See? I've always said he will be awesome," when he perennially sucks or vice versa).
  7. If you do not have a number in by game time, your past two week numbers will be averaged or a best guess will be taken based on the trend of others' numbers.
Chart - Week 11 Post.png

Graph - Week 11 Post.png

Reaction score
Penalties are prventing me from going any higher tha 7.5

He did say its been a point of emphasis in practice though.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
I give a 5 score for the game (not like me I know). Defense looked very stoudt. Kudos to the o-line depth for not disintegrating. Still expecting more, but that was damned fun to watch!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe we played down because of the road game it the level of competition, but I'm down to 8 this week.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe we played down because of the road game it the level of competition, but I'm down to 8 this week.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
7. such a young team. probably the 2nd best safety combination in the NFC . loving the defense

BTW, since this is your first time posting in this series of threads, to be included in the chart, add your original number about how you felt when PC was hired...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom