• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pick 6 WRs

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Rice, Tate, Owens, Edwards, Lockette, Baldwin. No specific order. Obo has been good but I will gladly take my chances with Edwards or Lockette over him.

zsolt barabas

Huddler
Reaction score
If you could pick 6 WRs to make this team who would you pick? I was disappointed with the play of Tate and Obamanu last night. They couldn't get open against Tennesee's number ones.

Also, I think, sadly, that Kris Durham didn't make the most of his time last night in the 2nd half. Further, I believe that he is destined to get cut as we went out to sign Braylon and TO, two guys with similar builds to replace Mike Williams. Here are my top 6:

Sidney Rice
Doug Baldwin
Terrell Owens
Braylon Edwards
Golden Tate
Ben Obamanu

Lockette is dropping a lot of passes in practice, and as I said above it is time to say goodbye to Durham. Also, Deon Butler is too small for this league and needs to go as well.

I've heard guys say that either TO or Braylon will make the team. In practice they are showing that they BOTH deserve to make it.
I thought Deon Butler could be another Bobby Engram if used right.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sad to say but I dont see Lockette making the team.

Probably not, here's my new top 6:

Sidney, Tate, Edwards, Balwin, Butler, Martin

Tate is now a Special teams contrubitor with that Punt return.

See ya Durham, TO, OBo, Lockette

Charlie just impresses me, not only his TD/Catching but his blocking as well.
The only variation I would consider would be maybe Obo or TO for butler.

Reaction score
Rice, Edwards, Baldwin, and Tate are prretty much locks now.

Lockette, Butler, and Obomanu are fighting for two spots. Its possible we keep all three of them though. I would probably send Lockette to the PS and hope nobody takes him.

Anthony McCoy looks good.

Top Bottom