• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Play Of The Year ( Seahawks 2013-14 )

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
kaep.gif

Record breaking run.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Did we even get 3 plays or is a given that the " Immaculate Deflection" wins .

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'd say that was the biggest I can remember that actually sealed a Superbowl trip. ;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
RW is at his best when he's on the move (see Brett Farve). RW fits what we are doing in Seattle.

In our game, Kraps running was the only thing keeping SF in the game.

Kraper isn't a very accurate passer and it get's worse when he's mobile. He won't last long, eventually he will get old/hurt/hit. Take away his running ability, what's he got left? It won't be long before SF is looking for a new QB.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
RW is at his best when he's on the move (see Brett Farve). RW fits what we are doing in Seattle.

In our game, Kraps running was the only thing keeping SF in the game.

Kraper isn't a very accurate passer and it get's worse when he's mobile. He won't last long, eventually he will get old/hurt/hit. Take away his running ability, what's he got left? It won't be long before SF is looking for a new QB.

Hopefully they stick with him long enough to sign a fat contract. He could have become a decent QB but SF went with the win now plan. I think he'll wash out in 3-5 years and be on another team.

Top Bottom