• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

    Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Playstation 3/Network

S

Seattlehawk94

Guest
Notice FEMALE wasn't included in KKKole's list of things he does...

He knows our secret though 18....I think he should get a gold star... :lol:
 
This argument is irrelevant because the PS2 beats both of them. Mine even comes with a special feature where it constantly clicks whenever you're playing a game.
 
Or maybe instead of a gold star, we should give him a cut of the revenue the Google Ads that are plastered all over the Huddle are generating to support our "jobs."
 
S

Seattlehawk94

Guest
seahawkscott19 said:
This argument is irrelevant because the PS2 beats both of them. Mine even comes with a special feature where it constantly clicks whenever you're playing a game.
Bullshit!

Atari 2600 OWNS all.....Especially Custer's Revenge! Best....Game...Ever!
 
S

Seattlehawk94

Guest
Cole said:
lmao Get a job, SeattleCock! Fuckin' bum. :lol:
Why? Your mom brings home enough on the streets to pay for everything I need...
 
S

Seattlehawk94

Guest
bobflipaburger said:
Do you think you're the only poster that's under 20 years old in here? There's quite a few including myself.
He was talking about his IQ..He's the only poster here under 20...Though sometimes I think other's might be close.... :lol:
 

Cole

Huddler
Seattlehawk94 said:
He was talking about his IQ..He's the only poster here under 20...Though sometimes I think other's might be close.... :lol:
lol Duh, Adam!

Back to the topic we were on before SeattleCock became all angry and flustered, the PS3 is technically better than the 360. It has significantly more horsepower, a far superior and more powerful processor, Blu-Ray, and has nowhere near the amount of hardware issues that phase the 360 e.g. the Red Ring of Death.
 
S

Seattlehawk94

Guest
Cole said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
He was talking about his IQ..He's the only poster here under 20...Though sometimes I think other's might be close.... :lol:
I eat my own shit sometimes i just want you all two know that.
Damn...That's kinda fucked man...
 
So... The PS3 is a better computer? Plus the red ring of death only occurs in the low end model (the arcade and the pro). If you get the elite or the Halo 3 360 like I have it's a non-issue.

It's a gaming system. The 360 has better games that should be the main thing that you look for.

Plus if you have netflix you can watch movies right on your 360 for free.
 
S

Seattlehawk94

Guest
He wouldn't like Netflix...They don't carry gay porn and snuff films...
 

Cole

Huddler
bobflipaburger said:
So... The PS3 is a better computer? Plus the red ring of death only occurs in the low end model (the arcade and the pro). If you get the elite or the Halo 3 360 like I have it's a non-issue.

It's a gaming system. The 360 has better games that should be the main thing that you look for.

Plus if you have netflix you can watch movies right on your 360 for free.
Better computer, wtf? The Red Ring of Death, in fact, still occurs on the Elites and newer models... It's a very arguable... umm, arguement. It's just, being an owner of both consoles, I prefer the PS3.
 
I prefer the 360 for its game titles and its networking. Both of those are far superior than what the PS3 has to offer. Plus, I get games for next to nothing at the company store...
 
Cole said:
bobflipaburger said:
So... The PS3 is a better computer? Plus the red ring of death only occurs in the low end model (the arcade and the pro). If you get the elite or the Halo 3 360 like I have it's a non-issue.

It's a gaming system. The 360 has better games that should be the main thing that you look for.

Plus if you have netflix you can watch movies right on your 360 for free.
Better computer, wtf? The Red Ring of Death, in fact, still occurs on the Elites and newer models... It's a very arguable... umm, arguement. It's just, being an owner of both consoles, I prefer the PS3.
The red rings or death are very rare with the elite.
 
Top