• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PNW - WA v. ID v. MT. v. OR

Idahawk

Reaction score
I got you you all beat, I just met Jake Plummer who now lives up in a little town just north of us, he told me he was going to coach QB's at the local High school for fun..He was at a fundraiser for the food bank and my wife is on the board so he came and sat at our table, it was awesome ,cool dude ,really laid back. He said he just did a Jim Rome episode and had just got back from Pats Run in arizona

We have Plummer , Elway, Frieze and Ripian that all live here now ..except Elway just stays for the summer so he can rip up the lake in his cigar boat and get drunk.

S

Seattlehawk94

Re: Bryce Fisher

Number 18 said:
Who knew so many people liked to live in that craphole, huh Ida?

It's actually a great place....I'd love to one day retire to d'Alene....That or the Flathead...

S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO@Post Falls...

Only thing IN Post Falls is that damn outlet mall....

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

Number 18 said:
Who knew so many people liked to live in that craphole, huh Ida?

Yup who knew so many millionaires could be wrong about a place :roll: .....yet ever year our roads are filled with apple maggots coming to enjoy our lakes and rivers and theme parks and ski slopes :lol: :lol: This area is alot like seattle in natural beauty only minus the traffic and millions of people and the crime and the traffic and the TRAFFIC :lol: you just enjoy that liberal , soon to allow gay marrage state of yours...feel free to stay away everyone ..we don't want you here ;)

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

Jesus Ida. It's only Idaho, man. Calm down.

1. Your ski slopes suck. Never would I go to Idaho when I could go to Whistler or just hop a plane to either Tahoe or Colorado.
2. Your lakes and rivers take a back seat to Rainier, the Olympics, and North Cascades. No one goes to Idaho to train for mountaineering expeditions.
3. So I have no problem staying away. Your state is for a bunch of amateurs. Enjoy.

S

Seattlehawk94

Now now guys...

Montana is much better than either...It's no contest really..Less traffic, higher speed limits, lakes, rivers, skiing, hunting, fishing, citylife and small town living (sometimes in the same place), snow in the winter (Ida has that but Seattle..pssssh..They get one solid week of snow every 5 years and they freak), HOT SUMMERS (unlike overcast and humid Seattle where it's "hot" if it's 70, when it's gets to 80 people here melt or something), a balance between Dumbocraps and Republickers who actually oh...DO THINGS TOGETHER and GET SHIT DONE!, mountains that are even more magestic than Rainier, and fun old fashioned street fairs where a bunch of Naked Gays don't crash them, less crime, less self promotion, and people who aren't Passive Agressive "friendly" like you find in Seattle (Seattle nice is a joke, people here always lie and don't really give a shit about you unless you are in a clique).

I'll take Montana over Washington by a mile and over Ida by a half mile...

Meanwhile...I love SoCal because no one there really gives a fuck and knows it's a dog eat dog world...

Reaction score

I will take Oregon, Montana, Idaho over Washington any day...

I only live here because of work and my damn wife wanted to go to UW...

The only thing Seattle has over any of those other places is a stronger Job market.

I don't like living in a city where you're treated worse when you're not gay, aren't a liberal, don't shop at whole foods and don't drive a hybrid.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

#ONE said:
I will take Oregon, Montana, Idaho over Washington any day...

I only live here because of work and my damn wife wanted to go to UW...

The only thing Seattle has over any of those other places is a stronger Job market.

I don't like living in a city where you're treated worse when you're not gay, aren't a liberal, don't shop at whole foods and don't drive a hybrid.

Buh-bye! Funny, I am not gay, I am not a liberal (although definitely not a conservative), I do not shop at Whole Foods, and I do not drive a hybrid, yet I get treated quite well. And Oregon is FAR more liberal than Washington.

Reaction score

No no no, Portland is liberal. The rest of Oregon is very redneck.

Seattle is WAY more liberal than Portland.

I am sorry, I just think I will always have a biased towards this place. I am here against my own will (wife). This is her last year and I am going to start working on moving back soon.

She drug my ass out here 4 years ago, and aside from the Seahawks I have hated all 4.

S

Seattlehawk94

He's right about that but....Eastern Washington isn't liberal either....In fact it's very conservative...I back the East of Snoqualimie Pass people, they aren't Tonians, they are their own people...

Only problem is the state holds them hostage....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

They are their own people. Their own STUPID people. I grew up there and those people have no clue about the world. They understand agriculture and that is it.

I would say Oregon follows the same pattern that Washington does. The areas with the greater population are more liberal: http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/resul ... regon.html

Really, though, Ida has the right idea. STAY AWAY. If you do not want to be here, I sure do not want you here. For whatever reason, you love Oregon. Go give them some tax dollars so they can keep their schools open...

S

Seattlehawk94

Agheads

And I'd take an Aghead over a liberal hippy homosexual from Seattle anyday..

At least Agheads are somewhat normal....Shit, walking in downtown is like being on another planet sometimes....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Re: Agheads

Seattlehawk94 said:
And I'd take an Aghead over a liberal hippy homosexual from Seattle anyday..

At least Agheads are somewhat normal....Shit, walking in downtown is like being on another planet sometimes....

That's what makes it great! Free entertainment! Just watch out for the shivs...

Reaction score
'll take WA just because it's got everything...

Its got the ocean, its got a few big cities, its got mountains, its got a rain forest, its got a desert... pretty much any kind of scenery you could ask for.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

Number 18 said:
Jesus Ida. It's only Idaho, man. Calm down.

1. Your ski slopes suck. Never would I go to Idaho when I could go to Whistler or just hop a plane to either Tahoe or Colorado.
2. Your lakes and rivers take a back seat to Rainier, the Olympics, and North Cascades. No one goes to Idaho to train for mountaineering expeditions.
3. So I have no problem staying away. Your state is for a bunch of amateurs. Enjoy.

I can't believe this took off and moved to smack LOL we have this fight about once a year

But what the hell

1. I guess the should close sun valley then :roll:

2. Only Yuppie liberals call it mountaineering..we call it hunting for big horn sheep and yes that pond that is lake coeur d alene has only been named one of the ten most beautiful lakes in the world, and the sawtooth's are just ant hills compared to the cascades ! Can you say wildeness ?? next to alaska Idaho has more wilderness the any other state and more wild and scenic rivers as well.

only a guy that flies to tahoe and mountaineers would rip on farmers

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
'll take WA just because it's got everything...

Its got the ocean, its got a few big cities, its got mountains, its got a rain forest, its got a desert... pretty much any kind of scenery you could ask for.

A desert you mean hanford ??? that place glows at night Bob

Top Bottom