• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Quality WIN~~!!! Info Needed? Jeff Fisher needs to step up!!!!

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey Hawks Fans!

Great WIN yesterday. Moving forward as there is a ton of work to do. Anybody know how
we look going forward on the injury front with:

K.J. Wright

Jermaine Kearse

Percy Harvin

Thanks 12th MAN~~ & the HAWKS for cool heads against the Rams.

Off the record, with Jeff Fisher involved in the NFL Competition committee he needs to start showing the NFL and the Rams fans that his players want to play the game right, as he just stood there like
like a chump watching his team go over the edge.

If I were a Rams fan and I were trying to get my son or daughter onboard to begin rooting, I'd have a tough time explaining all that garbage to them without lying~!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Well said about Fisher...he's a punk.

On the injuries I would go with what they've done all year long, "next man up". Kearse and KJ will be missed if they are out, but the backups always come up huge. I'm not worried.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Schoeffield hasn't even hardly seen the field and he has starter size and ability.
Hopefully KJ will be back for NFC Champ/SB games!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If I were a Rams fan and I were trying to get my son or daughter onboard to begin rooting, I'd have a tough time explaining all that garbage to them without lying~!!

Easily done. Lynch knocks the Rams helmet off then grabs his face all the way PAST the sideline. Ogletree arrives at the sideline and pushes the punk Lynch off the Rams player. Penalty: Rams. Typical.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Easily done. Lynch knocks the Rams helmet off then grabs his face all the way PAST the sideline. Ogletree arrives at the sideline and pushes the punk Lynch off the Rams player. Penalty: Rams. Typical.

Ogletree was past the sideline when he hit lynch, it's always the second guy that gets called everybody knows that ......except the Rams apparently

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Ogletree was past the sideline when he hit lynch, it's always the second guy that gets called everybody knows that ......except the Rams apparently
Free Brandon Browner

Lambs are not known for their mental abilities.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Late hit, correctly called. Players don't care if their helmet is off or not, they were both at eachothers throats, it was a very physical and entertaining exchange. That DB (Johnson??) is build like one our own. I thought he held his own very well.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Free Brandon Browner

Lynch grabbed his face and held on. That guarantees a response no matter what. The push was at the sideline.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lynch grabbed his face and held on. That guarantees a response no matter what. The push was at the sideline.

I guess you shouldn't put your face where it doesn't belong , was he tackling him or trying to kiss him ?

y4abupu6.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
His face belonged inside his helmet but Lynch knocked that off.

Then he should learn to not mess with the beast. You don't poke a beast with a stick and then complain when your ass gets run over...come on. ;)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Look at the bright side , he'll be immortalized in the Seahawks 2013 highlight reel forever and ever , lol
Free Brandon Browner

Now that's glass half full Ida...awesome attitude for the New Year! lol

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Then he should learn to not mess with the beast. You don't poke a beast with a stick and then complain when your ass gets run over...come on. ;)

Its his job to mess with the beast. Besides he wasn't run over. He stopped Lynch cold. The good thing about this is the amount of payback the Rams will owe.:sneaky:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Its his job to mess with the beast. Besides he wasn't run over. He stopped Lynch cold. The good thing about this is the amount of payback the Rams will owe.:sneaky:

Yet revenge is a dish best served by actually playing in post season, all while the Lambies are working on their XBox skills in Madden.

Top Bottom