• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Question about non-Seahawk fans

Hawkstar

Huddler
Reaction score
I have a problem. It's something that I really should avoid for my own blood pressure's sake, but I can't help it that, after reading an article about our Seahawks, I always read the comments at the bottom. I know you guys know what I'm talking about...all the BS that opposing teams' fans spout that we can all admit is, at most, just trash-talk posturing and, at least, uneducated drivel.

For the most part, I can deal with the vitriol, but there is one question asked, mostly by 49ers fans (perhaps a little more than most), and that is this: How many Superbowl wins do the Seahags/Seagirls/Seachickens/whatever have?

Explain to me how passed performance of teams that share NO PLAYERS IN COMMON with their current teams has any bearing on the state of things right now? When was the last time the 49ers won a Superbowl? Big deal if they got there last year...they lost. That gets me so irritated, and that is probably the point. I realize that these commenters (not representative of all fans, I'm sure) are just trying to get under my (our as a collective) skin, but dammit, isn't there a way to make them shut up? Gah!

Thanks, I just had to rant for a minute, and I know that ranting on ESPN or NFL.com won't help much.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I have a problem. It's something that I really should avoid for my own blood pressure's sake, but I can't help it that, after reading an article about our Seahawks, I always read the comments at the bottom. I know you guys know what I'm talking about...all the BS that opposing teams' fans spout that we can all admit is, at most, just trash-talk posturing and, at least, uneducated drivel.

For the most part, I can deal with the vitriol, but there is one question asked, mostly by 49ers fans (perhaps a little more than most), and that is this: How many Superbowl wins do the Seahags/Seagirls/Seachickens/whatever have?

Explain to me how passed performance of teams that share NO PLAYERS IN COMMON with their current teams has any bearing on the state of things right now? When was the last time the 49ers won a Superbowl? Big deal if they got there last year...they lost. That gets me so irritated, and that is probably the point. I realize that these commenters (not representative of all fans, I'm sure) are just trying to get under my (our as a collective) skin, but dammit, isn't there a way to make them shut up? Gah!

Thanks, I just had to rant for a minute, and I know that ranting on ESPN or NFL.com won't help much.

When they don't have much of anything to brag about in the present they have to go back to the past and that is pathetic. How many years was that franchise in existence before they won a super bowl? And how many years has that franchise been in existence compared to the Seahawks? I have asked the Whiner trolls that question many times and never got an answer.

Top Bottom