• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rams at Seattle

If SF is blowing out AZ at half time should PC sit Lynch, Wilson, ect.

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Interesting facts and bullshit,

The Rams have not lost to a division opponent this year.

Mario Manningham and Vernon Davis are out and SF has QB controversy brewing.

Bernie Wells is playing for a new job (with another team) so is Hoyer (QB with AZ) studied under Brady for 3 years in NE. Not that any of that means much but just saying.

Seattle would have won the NFC west if the Rams had beaten the 9ers in week 10.

If GB loses to the Vikings, Seattle could have been the second seed with home field advantage.

Ties suck

SF sucks, if I had vanishing cream now would be the perfect time to visit Candlestick Park (yes, that is your cue if you happen to have some).

Reaction score
Only if we're winning by a lot. We need to blow the Rams out of the house on Sunday, keep this thing rolling and into the Playoffs. I think that is more important than what happens with SF & AZ. It's about us finishing this thing on a strong note and then just destroying whoever crosses our path in the playoffs!!

Reaction score
After Wilson gets his two TDs, sit him all you want :p, but in all honestly, I just want to beat the Rams by 40, like David said, keep the momentum rolling.

Reaction score
I say let him throw for 3 or 4 TDs before you pull I'm. You don't want RG3 to get close to tying or even passing Wilson.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
:cautious: Wuts up with the pink, oh Damn this ones pink too, wtf.

Caught that one, I'd also prefer Wilson get 4 or 5 just to make it a statement.

I was complaining early this season about not scoring enough points, 150 over 3 shut me up. Sure got to hand it to this team, it makes watching a hell of a lot more fun.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Interesting facts and bullshit,

Seattle would have won the NFC west if the Rams had beaten the 9ers in week 10.

If GB loses to the Vikings, Seattle could have been the second seed with home field advantage.

Not quite, we would be tied record wise right now if Rams could have hit that long FG in OT in week 10.

We should, and have been sitting lynch in second half if we have good lead.

RW should play through 3rd quarter unless we blow them out of the water regardless of Az/49ers game.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Rams won't take a beating lightly , they want to finish strong too , it's probably time to come back to earth and expect an ugly game . I'm sure Wilson will get the record and a win that's all I care about ! By 3 or 30 just win baby !

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Two TDs for Wilson and I'm happy. I'm not sure whether a bye week woul be a good thing and fifth seed likely means Was or Dal in the wild card round, which would be good. A win would keep the momentum going, which is huge right now.

Reaction score
Two TDs for Wilson and I'm happy. I'm not sure whether a bye week woul be a good thing and fifth seed likely means Was or Dal in the wild card round, which would be good. A win would keep the momentum going, which is huge right now.
Dallas sports radio guy was on KJR this morning and predicted that Dallas beats Washington this weekend and then gets blown out by Seattle the next week lol.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Not quite, we would be tied record wise right now if Rams could have hit that long FG in OT in week 10.

We should, and have been sitting lynch in second half if we have good lead.

RW should play through 3rd quarter unless we blow them out of the water regardless of Az/49ers game.
TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.
Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss
We'd would have won if SF lost to the Rams and we beat the Rams this week.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Funny how the board is so quiet when the Hawks are doing so well. There just is absolutely nothing to complain about :)

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Vikings, the Cardinals and of course of the Seahawks this Sunday. Having home field advantage as well as a 1st round bye would be amazing.

Idahawk

Reaction score
In answer to the poll question , I don't think you will see any team rest starters anymore , matter of fact I wouldn't want a bye week either . Wilson has only played the Rams once he needs the work against them, for future reference.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Honestly I'm a bit sad despite the win. Wilson would have deserved to break Peytons record. Great determination, great clutch, great team player. But still.. Now its just a tie.

Unbeaten at home!

Reaction score
Wilson had a chance to throw a TD at the end of the game, but he decided to run it to the left for a TD instead.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Russell didnt play well today, looked almost human. He deserved what he got, which is a huge accomplishment/ honor.

Team looked flat today, which is understandable.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Gotta give the rams props they played hard and very physical. I think we got pushed around up front and still found a way to win when we needed it , that's what champions do , there's no style points in a win !

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It is a good that we got the emotional let down game out of the way and still hung on to win.

"To go into the playoffs with a game like that when it comes down to the fourth quarter, the last drive of the game and finish like that, that's great," Wilson said. "I wouldn't call it a wakeup call, I think we were ready to play, but I think it was great for us going into the playoffs."

The road to the SB isn't going to be easy, they'll need to keep the energy. Time to find out if PC really has what it takes.

Top Bottom