• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rams at Seattle

If SF is blowing out AZ at half time should PC sit Lynch, Wilson, ect.

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Russell didnt play well today, looked almost human. He deserved what he got, which is a huge accomplishment/ honor.

Team looked flat today, which is understandable.

15-19, 250 yards, 1 TD passing, 1 TD rushing, zero picks, 136.3 Passer rating, 65.7 QBR is not playing well?? I think he just set the bar so high, even numbers like this looks bad. You know, he doesn't need to have 4 total touchdowns a game to 'play well'. Fact is, our O line played horrible, couldn't handle the looks the Rams gave, and Russ still put up those numbers. If thats not playing well, ill take not playing well any day of the week.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
15-19, 250 yards, 1 TD passing, 1 TD rushing, zero picks, 136.3 Passer rating, 65.7 QBR is not playing well?? I think he just set the bar so high, even numbers like this looks bad. You know, he doesn't need to have 4 total touchdowns a game to 'play well'. Fact is, our O line played horrible, couldn't handle the looks the Rams gave, and Russ still put up those numbers. If thats not playing well, ill take not playing well any day of the week.

True, I didnt even look at the numbers, I was just going off how he looked. Those numbers do not tell the whole story though, he dropped back many times, saw the pass rush and tried to 'scramble' and took sacks. I give credit to Rams D front, probably way underated, and are extremely young and talented. Yet still he just looked alittle rattled to me.

He also threw a few jump balls that could of been picked, into double coverage, not so much the baldwin deep ball over middle but the tate endzone ball, and couple where our WR became the defenders.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson has shown great poise this year but the pressure has got to be intense. I think realizing he would be in the playoffs last week was a good thing. He seemed out of character during the Rams game but got back on track at the end. I think even when people play it cool they still have to deal with the magnitute of thier situaitons. It was good to get it out of the way during the game and do it in a winning way.

Hopefully he learns to open up more as he gets to know the 12th man. Hasselbeck wore his emotions on his sleeve and I think that was because of his relationship with the fans. He knew he wasn't alone out there. Wilson has gone way beyond his potential and expectations. Tying Peytons rookie record is a huge accomplishment.

I've been extremely critical of Wilson this year. I thought his height would be a hinderance but he really has a gift for overcoming his disadvantages.

Top Bottom