• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rams look Bad

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
That was a painful Thursday night game. The Rams have no ground game and Bradford looked sorry. How old it Gore? Can't the guy just retire already.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The Ram's RB looked for the pile. What a horrible team. Bradford had flashes of good passing mixed in with 20 minutes of garbage.

And the holes that Gore had to run through a 14 year old girl could have broke off 100 yards last night.

Be happy Niners; you beat the worst team in the NFL.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
All those draft picks and they look worse then last year. I thought they would be improved this year. Whiners are lucky they played such a bad team this week or they might have lost three in a row.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I know the big talk for the Rams has been Bradford but he looks horrible. Their teams unable to run the ball and their QB can't complete a pass. It was painful when they finally gave up on the run and Bradford went on a run of like 20 incompletions. SF was covering well on quite a few plays but the WR's did come open for a couple that looked like sure TD's. It looks like he's got an interception bug and keeps over leading his receivers.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I seem to remember a lot of people were actually picking the Rams to win that game, which shows people might be jumping the gun a bit on all this about how the Niners are crumbling. All that really happened was the Niners beat up on an inferior team. That's all the Hawks did too last Sunday against Jax.
I won't count the Niners out until they are out.

Top Bottom