• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Report: Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson is on the trading block

Reaction score
I hope Hawks can score something for him. Outside of him going to a division rival I truely wish the guy luck. He seems like a really good dude and team mate and has maintained total professionalism through out this entire QB "battle". I do think its safe to say that he's reached his full potential and is nothing more than a career backup.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I have seen enough of TJax between last year and his time with the Vikings to not want to see any more of his play. I don't even want to see him here in a backup role. I respect him and wish him well but just don't see where after his time in the league his play is going to get any better. His play last year was just painful for me to watch. I have nothing against him as a person, just his play.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Reality of NFL, I liked TJack, and given a chance he might build on last year, but thankfully he wont get that chance.

Reaction score
There is already a team that wants him, I'm hoping we can get another WR off it. Just in case T.O gets cut or hurt.

We don't need ANOTHER wide out. Ha, thats the reason T.O did get cut. Honestly, if the Seahawks got anything from it, that would be fantastic

Top Bottom