• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reports coming out the Tarvaris Jackson will sign with the Seahawks! NOOOOOO!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sad about Matt, but not upset about it. Sounds like there was alot of interest from other teams uping his value.

Im also not thrilled about the QB position, but given the options out there, it was not a bad move. There will be competition between the three, a very level playing field. I give the TJack the edge though becuase of his talent, understand of the system, and relationship with Bevell.

I like the team is being built around the QB position with alot of youth, I'll be very interested to see who they re-sign and get on Friday, I think they will land a couple of bigger names.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattle and Minnesota DEEP in talks right now.
I think what he meant was that the teams are in a bidding war for Rice right now , this is where the V-Mac and stadium / fans come in handy

Let's see beautiful Seattle ? Or germ infested falling down warehouse stadium in one ugly city ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
I just heard that olindo mare walked out of the vmac apparently having been made an offer from another team ?

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
We landed Gallery on a 3-yr deal. Also in a bidding war now for Tyson Clabo of Atlanta. Hope we can get him to anchor RT and move Carpenter to RG? Rice is quiet but i'm sure we're still in talks with him. Down to us or Minnesota still.

Reaction score
i thought we Had Moffit at RG he is supposed to be Beast?

IDK Im more then happy with

Okung,Gallery,Unger,Moffit,Carpenter.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's keep this thread on Tavaris Jackson and the QB situation. There are other threads discussing Mare and Gallery/the o-line. If you do not see a thread that covers your particular subject of interest, there is a handy button labeled "Post New Thread" just below the three subforums. Thanks.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
My bad, just so exciting, last thing, Clabo is a great player, #34 on Yahoo! Sports top 100 FA list.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's keep this thread on Tavaris Jackson and the QB situation. There are other threads discussing Mare and Gallery/the o-line. If you do not see a thread that covers your particular subject of interest, there is a handy button labeled "Post New Thread" just below the three subforums. Thanks.

LOL, moderators have there work cut out for them the next few days. Seriously, how can work with all this activity! this is almost as good as football!

Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys are assuming Jackson is going to make this team worse.. It's not like he's too far off from what Hasselbeck can produce.. Regardless, it's also a good financial move seeing as how there's a cap this season. Hasselbeck was requesting a fairly lucrative contract apparently. I'd rather the hawks use that money on someone like Gallary, or Rice.. or someone who's actually an upgrade at their respective positions.

Or both? :eek:

Top Bottom