• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Richard Sherman is kind of awesome...

Reaction score
"@RSherman_25:He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after... "

A5Nh1d1CAAA1jWb.jpg

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
This is just so great stuff! http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ady-trashtalked-by-richard-sherman-after-loss

And while the temptation is to point out that Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and Sherman, who had an interception Sunday, is just a second-year pro, we have to admit we love the attitude of this Seahawks defense.
They are a different team to prepare for. They are physical, with great depth. Their secondary is massive.

They will fight to the fourth quarter, and they'll tell you about it afterward.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
That game was a good story that could have even been much better. After throwing nearly 180 passes without a pick, Brady threw 58 passes in this game and five or six could have been picked in all. But i'll take the two!

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2019630853_livechat08.html?syndication=rss
Q: Do you have a go-to one-liner you use to get the trash talk started with a receiver?
Sherman: You've got hands like feet.
I've also used, "I've seen better hands on a snake."
Q: What has been your favorite Seahawks moment thus far?
Sherman: The win against the Packers. Just the way the stadium, and everything was, it was crazy. It was an awe-inspiring moment.
Q: Did Golden Tate catch that ball?
Sherman: Yes, he did. And the league confirmed it.

Sherm sure knows provocation. Its not very often when truly talented athletes also show interesting personality. No cliche spouting robot here :D I´m loving it!

Top Bottom