• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Robinson Cano a Mariner

Idahawk

Reaction score
I have to say Seattle is having a good day , a new coach for the Dawgs and a great player for the baseball team , oh and the NFL franchise isn't to bad either ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Do you think MNF convinced the potential sports have in Seattle. It wouldn't be crazy to think the Hawks had an impact on these deals. Huge huge day for seattle! Wow! At least 1 of those 10 years we have Cano we gotta get back to the playoffs, right? Rumor is M's will make a bid for David Price. With Iwakuma and Felix we don't need him, don't do sexson, beltre 2.0. Last thing we need is a Bavasi desperation, job saving, set the franchise back 10 more years type move. You got your pitcher, you got your hitter, now build a winning product, how about a leadoff guy like Shin Soo Choo to replace Guti in center. We need speed. We need obp%.

Happy Friday everyone!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Do you think MNF convinced the potential sports have in Seattle. It wouldn't be crazy to think the Hawks had an impact on these deals. Huge huge day for seattle! Wow! At least 1 of those 10 years we have Cano we gotta get back to the playoffs, right? Rumor is M's will make a bid for David Price. With Iwakuma and Felix we don't need him, don't do sexson, beltre 2.0. Last thing we need is a Bavasi desperation, job saving, set the franchise back 10 more years type move. You got your pitcher, you got your hitter, now build a winning product, how about a leadoff guy like Shin Soo Choo to replace Guti in center. We need speed. We need obp%.

Happy Friday everyone!

Cano is in his prime and I'm shocked the Ms got him , but he will put butts in the seat and hopefully make the others around him better .

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
That contract is 4 times larger than any FA contract the Ms have ever paid out ? Wow

I love how pissed off the east coast media is about him coming to Seattle , I've already heard obscurity and outpost .

Reaction score
That contract is 4 times larger than any FA contract the Ms have ever paid out ? Wow

I love how pissed off the east coast media is about him coming to Seattle , I've already heard obscurity and outpost .

Mitch on KJR named the top 5 M's FA aquisitions and said their deals combined don't equal what Cano got.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Biggest Fish Ever, in all seattle sports probably!
We have a bat, bring in cano and they will come!
M's will be relevent again.
Dont care that they overpaid, they finally pulled the trigger.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Biggest Fish Ever, in all seattle sports probably!
We have a bat, bring in cano and they will come!
M's will be relevent again.
Dont care that they overpaid, they finally pulled the trigger.

Boggles the mind , all these years of letting some of the best talent in Baseball walk away in free agency and then to do this for a second baseman ? It seems desperate , but I hope it pans out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
Boggles the mind , all these years of letting some of the best talent in Baseball walk away in free agency and then to do this for a second baseman ? It seems desperate , but I hope it pans out .

The $2Billion TV deal and a team full of young guys on their rookie contracts allows you to take that risk.

Reaction score
lol yeah, except in baseball the process of building that way is painfully slow.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Carter Capps out Logan Morrison in. Hmmmm... our bullpen is looking pretty shady now. I like the Hart signing but both these guys are coming off knee surgeries. Still need to resign Morales and get a speedy outfielder... Shin Soo Choo?

Reaction score
Morales is likely gone, so we can keep all of our draft picks. It's possible we get him for cheap if no one is willing to part with a draft pick for him though. Getting Choo is going to mean offering an 8 year deal, I'd rather trade for Jose Bautista, re-sign Guti and have him platoon with Saunders in CF.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Most active offseason in M's history.
Montero and Smoak up for trade. Really shaking up the roster.
The recently released Times article sure stirred thinks up too, and the scrutinizing of the front office might be really healthy for the club.
Jack Z better be on his best behavior here on out, he has burnt alot of bridges.

Top Bottom