• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ruskell's Drafts

Reaction score
Wow... Warren Sapp, Ronde Barber, Mike Alstott, of course Lofa Tatupu... All are potential HOFers (Still too early to put Lofa in there, but the others will all probably get in. Sapp and Barber are possible first ballot guys.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Naw. Offense is too high octane now. Just look at those teams you listed. They all had great defenses, but only when their offenses showed up did they actually do anything.

1. Ravens. Sure they had a good D, but what happened before Flacco showed up?
2. Bucs. They cannot take the step because they have no offense to score with.
3. Giants. Only took the step when Eli started playing football. When he could not carry the offense, the Giants became ordinary.

S

Seattlehawk94

Are you all serious? "A great drafter?"

You are judging Little Ruskell's "talent" on like 4 players....Look at the rest..And look at the list of people he COULD'VE TAKEN..

Lauren Jackson---Garbage, was undersized (LR's favorite type)
Josh Wilson----Plays like "Wilson" from Castaway. Undersized
Kelli Jenny----Worse than Wilson..Undersized
Tapp---If you tap him...He breaks..
Spencer----COUGH---LOSER---COUGH
Greene---LMAO-----So many other's to take and he ended up with a Brock Huard clone with less talent (if possible), he was taken to "replace" Matt in his FIRST DRAFT HERE...That shows the love this douche had for Hass from Day 1.
Hall---- Bad tude...Even for the Faiders.
Schaub----Not even the best QB on the Texans...Rosenfells is more sound.
Simms----LMAO...That future MVP of the CFL, Applewhite was a better QB at Texas.
Dilfer---LMAO
Dubose---Local kid who couldn't cut it and ended up dead after being chased by cops.
The rest...I'm not going to get into it but..

Look at the list.....EVERY EXEC in the NFL who's been with teams for 10 years has at least 4 "stars" they can try to claim as their's.

Does that mean Tom Flores was a legend here because he drafted Tez, Warren, and got Sinclair?

Ruskell is a piece of shit....

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think anyone said he was a great drafter, just that he helped draft a lot of amazing players.

Reaction score
Wilson is a really good kick returner and it's too early to say Jackson sucks... Rookie DEs normally don't have a huge impact... Tapp had a decent impact his rookie season, but he's fallen off a bit.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, that was for the SNES. And it was awesome. I loved that game. His next one sucked, "Ken Griffey Junior's Winning Run." But his only one for the N64, "Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Junior" was my favorite game probably until I bought my Xbox in 2002 (save Goldeneye).

S

Seattlehawk94

You got it Flip..

Winning Run sucked....KGJ Presents was the bomb...Only thing that sucked was not having the real names for players but you could edit so they had the real names.

LOL

Buhner's name was "J. Bone"...How obvious was that one?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
You got it Flip..

Winning Run sucked....KGJ Presents was the bomb...Only thing that sucked was not having the real names for players but you could edit so they had the real names.

LOL

Buhner's name was "J. Bone"...How obvious was that one?

Yeah, that was so funny... And the roid monkey looking guy... I think his name was "P. Sandhop"

Idahawk

Reaction score
When you look at the teams that keep winning year in and year out you would have to place the Seahawks in that group...putting all the weak division bullshit aside The Seahawks have kept us fans fairly happy since they have been at the Q .

Every team has their busts and every team has their blockbuster players. I believe that with the loss of Holmgren and Allen putting all his eggs in one basket that Ruskell is in the hot seat...he has been OK at best in the draft ..but has also let some great players walk and passed on others...His gambles in the secondary and at RB have been awful and now seATLe is in his hands his guys his coaches and his way I give him two years

:lol: :lol: Fucking Golden Eye..I still own my SNES and have four controllers with rumble packs for that game We spent hours playing that bastard....prox mines. the battle for the bathroom stall..LOL man that game is awesome....i may just have to break it out again...and call up the boys for some rocket launching and sniping....the best 4 player game ever !to bad they got screwed out of making more

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Fcking proximity mines. I loved how you could keep tossing explosives in a fire (mines, rockets, etc.) and the fire would grow and kill people through walls. LOL.

Reaction score
I went back and played golden eye not too long ago... It's amazing how much better first person shooters have gotten.. That game was the shit back in the day, but now... Not so much.

Top Bottom