• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ruskell's Drafts

Reaction score
Damn, I didn't read page two to realize this had turned into a video game thread! COD4 on live best game of all time.

S

Seattlehawk94

vanillathrilla said:
I think Ruskell is a C+ to C drafter at best.

Amen....

Ya know...I never was a video game geek, never played any games except sports titles.

I've expanded my horizons I guess...Now I play only sports and music games. Never played 1 minute of Zelda, Mario, or any of the those games you've all listed...Never got into that kinda stuff.

S

Seattlehawk94

vanillathrilla said:
X-box live is the only place I'm allowed to shoot fat kids with no legal consequence.

LOLOLOLOL

Maybe that's why I'm not into it....I like the real thing better... :lol:

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I prefer COD4 for the single reason that you have to be much more on top of your game because there are not a million ridiculous contraptions you can use to cower your way out of a fight.

Reaction score
Only temporarily... I will admit bubble shield+shotgun is really really cheap... If I have plasma grenades and I see someone doing that I just martyr myself lol.

Reaction score
If you haven't played Left 4 Dead, you should. Probably the best online shooting game right now for Xbox 360.

Killing zombies, being zombies and attacking the survivors...damn, so much fun. :cool:

Reaction score
phaZe said:
If you haven't played Left 4 Dead, you should. Probably the best online shooting game right now for Xbox 360.

Killing zombies, being zombies and attacking the survivors...damn, so much fun. :cool:

I want to play it, but there's only 4 levels. I heard it gets old pretty fast.

joejure

Huddler
Reaction score
As far as Ruskell's Drafting ability, I don't know. It seemed he had all the answers when he came in and helped the team make it to the Superbowl. Now, it seems Ruskell has demolished the team. So, looking at the state of the team currently, his drafting seems pretty bad. The Seahawks look like they need 3 years of rebuilding.

Super Mario Brothers was rad back in the 80's, played that game every day when I broke my ankle. So, am I the only one who saved the princess?

Top Bottom