• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Saints Win the SuperBowl !!!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would have rather the Colts scored instead of getting picked off so it would have gone to the wire. Could have been another nail biter, but was more of a meh ending.

Reaction score
Yeah, who would have thought Peyton would make a mistake like that? I was hoping for OT, but I'm happy for the city of New Orleans and now Drew Brees has officially thrown himself into the ranks of the elite along with Manning and Brady. I'd actually put him ahead of Brady.

12th McLovin

Huddler
Reaction score
how was Drew Brees not elite before? I know he didn't win a Super Bowl, but he had terrible defenses/ run games/ coach (in San Diego.) He threw for 5000 yards last year and set a record for completion percentage this year! How is that not elite?

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He had decent teams in San Diego, hell I would know, I saw a lot of his games. He was the QB who basically rebuilt that franchise with LT and the year they went 14-2 they had a TERRIBLE loss to the Patriots in the playoffs. (like 14 mental mistakes all over the place!)

After a his injury, the Chargers just released him since the had Phillip Rivers waiting in the wings who turned out be a good QB. Not sure if it is a plus or minus for the Chargers, but it CERTAINLY was a plus for the Saints.

Top Bottom