• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEAHAWKS AT PACKERS

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks(5-9, 3-3 3rd in NFC West) at Green Bay (9-5, 4-2 2nd in NFC North)
Stadium: Lambeau Field
TV Announcers: Fox- Thom Brennaman (Play-by-Play) and Brian Billick (Color Commentator)
Last Meeting: Packers won 27-17 in their final game against their former head coach Mike Holmgren as the Seahawks head coach.

Seahawk/Packers Connections:
-Seahawks DT Colin Cole was a Packer from 2004-08 until signing with the Seahawks in the 2009 free agency season.
-Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck was a Packer from 1999-2000 until Mike Holmgren brought him to Seattle.
-Seahawks P Jon Ryan spent his first two-years in Green Bay from 2006-07. He played in all 32 games for the Packers during that span.
-Packers RB Ahman Green spent his first two-years with the Seahawks before being traded to the Packers.
-Packers Assistant Special Teams coach Curtis Fuller played for the Seahawks 2001-02.
-Packers Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers coach Winston Moss played for the Seahawks from 1995-97 and then coached them in 1998.

Seahawks News of the Week:
-Seahawks placed LS Kevin Houser on the season ending injured reserve and signed Jeff Robinson to replace him.
-Seahawks cut Derek Walker and signed Mike Hass to the active roster.
-Seahawks released a list of 10 Candidates that will be interviewed to replace ex-GM Tim Ruskell.

MILESTONE WATCH:
-Matt Hasselbeck is 73-yards behind Dave Krieg from becoming the Seahawks all-time leading passer.

bbear999

Huddler
Reaction score
Matt Hasselbeck should retire
The man is a chump
He is a product of Mike Holmgrens arrogance
Every time I see him take a snap I hear Mike Holmgren saying "I can make an NFL quarterback out of anyone"

:harvey:

seahawkpower

Huddler
Reaction score
2 nice interceptions again this morning....I remember when a friend told mwe long ago that they are going nowhere with Hasslebeck and boy was he right! This clown has got to go ...he is HORRIBLE!

Reaction score
48-10? It's completely apparent that our boys are NOT playing for Mora & the crap coaching staff we have.

And for you Hasselbeck haters, you need to remember he was brutally injured and is not 100%. Please use your brains before dogging one of the only good players we have on our team.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It is bad when I do not even expect to win. I woke up this morning asking only to not be humiliated. I did not even get that.

bbear999

Huddler
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
48-10? It's completely apparent that our boys are NOT playing for Mora & the crap coaching staff we have.

And for you Hasselbeck haters, you need to remember he was brutally injured and is not 100%. Please use your brains before dogging one of the only good players we have on our team.

If he is broken he should retire. If he cannot take a hit he is USELESS.
He is lame.
He hogs up the experience that Seneca Wallace should be getting.

The only reason we got to the Super Bowl in 2005 was because of our kickin offensive line
My grandmother could have been a Pro Bowl quarterback behind that offensive line

Matt Hasselbeck has NEVER been an NFL caliber quarterback
I can't believe that he has been in the league as long as he has

Reaction score
While I agree #8 is toward the end of his career, that hit in week 2 was VICIOUS. No QB, no matter how young, old, healthy or not, could not sustain a hit like that to the ribs. Plus he had other injuries this year that hindered him.

Our O-line absolutely SUX rhino balls. That's our root issue on offense. It's not Matt. In our wins this year Matt has looked good.

If Matt returns healthy and we get lucky in FA and the draft for the O-line, we should be good in 2010. Matt has been in the league since 1998 but only played since 2001. 9 seasons. QBs usually start to fade after the 11th year or so.

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
While I agree #8 is toward the end of his career, that hit in week 2 was VICIOUS. No QB, no matter how young, old, healthy or not, could not sustain a hit like that to the ribs. Plus he had other injuries this year that hindered him.

Our O-line absolutely SUX rhino balls. That's our root issue on offense. It's not Matt. In our wins this year Matt has looked good.

If Matt returns healthy and we get lucky in FA and the draft for the O-line, we should be good in 2010. Matt has been in the league since 1998 but only played since 2001. 9 seasons. QBs usually start to fade after the 11th year or so.
Matt is very inconsistent though. The only thing he seems to be consistent at is turnovers lately. I hope they give Teel a chance in the last game though. It'd be nice to know how far he has come since preseason. Matt should be better next year if they keep Mora/Knapp around.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Matt should be better next year if they keep Mora/Knapp around.

What?!?!?! Knapp & Mora are the PROBLEM, phaZe! Knapp SUX as an OC. He did in ATL, he did in OAK, and he SUX here in SEA. Our guys are not playing for Mora, and it's evident. Our O-Line is what is hindering us on offense. They SUCK. Pure & simple. They can't gel because they get hurt all the time. 5 starting LTs in 1 season? Are you kidding me? They can't stay healthy. The S+C coach needs to be canned along with Mora & Knapp.

S

Seattlehawk94

First time I've ever watched a game and wished the network would've cut into it to show Heidi...

BuckJonez

Huddler
Reaction score
The comments I'd like to make would all get me kicked off this site. I need a site that I can go off on without fear of getting bumped. I'm bottling up all my true feelings. I love my Seahawks, but they are making me bleed right now I'm frustrated, angry and upset.

Hasslebeck has been starting way too slow for too long, but on top of that now he's simply playing mindless with no excuse. What was with that soft touch pick he threw??? There was no Seahawk within a mile and the only thing redeeming about that play was that it was not a straight hand off to the opponent then turn around and become lead blocker so he can score against us.

S

Seattlehawk94

Why would you get kicked off this site? You trying to call us pussyass motherfuckers up in here? Come correct or don't fucking come at all...Have a take and do not suck...OUT..lol

Say what you want....If you piss someone off, so be it....

Just don't piss me off...lolololol

Reaction score
BuckJonez said:
There was no Seahawk within a mile and the only thing redeeming about that play was that it was not a straight hand off to the opponent then turn around and become lead blocker so he can score against us.

I think there were a few people at fault on that one. One the ball slipped out of his hand at the start of forward motion. 2 on a rollout on short yardage was Carlson a idiot running the wrong route or was he the guy to clear out the area. If the latter where the F was the RB or FB on that play?

Reaction score
bbear999 said:
If he is broken he should retire. If he cannot take a hit he is USELESS.
He is lame.
He hogs up the experience that Mike Teel should be getting.

Matt is still the best QB on the team and our Oline is the worst I have ever seen and the last regime was stupid and couldn't see what I could and that was Walt was done and the others sucked and we have no QB of the future in the wings that we know of because the coach thought Matt could bring us back down 38 with 10 min to go. Even Unger looked like a high school freshmen out there. The RB's are 2 and 3rd stringers. The WR are WAY overrated. The D is a joke. I heard Herring more than I ever heard Curry's name called AND Hawthorne is better than Tatupu(Trade bait?). MT is who I thought he was a backup. No CB that can shut a 4th WR down and a S that whiffs every time! The D line plays hard for 4 plays then takes 35 off...... Coaches look lost Coord can't adapt
F'em all

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
phaZe said:
Matt should be better next year if they keep Mora/Knapp around.

What?!?!?! Knapp & Mora are the PROBLEM, phaZe! Knapp SUX as an OC. He did in ATL, he did in OAK, and he SUX here in SEA. Our guys are not playing for Mora, and it's evident. Our O-Line is what is hindering us on offense. They SUCK. Pure & simple. They can't gel because they get hurt all the time. 5 starting LTs in 1 season? Are you kidding me? They can't stay healthy. The S+C coach needs to be canned along with Mora & Knapp.
I agree that Knapp/Mora need to go. I didn't think so earlier on about Mora, but now I see that he really doesn't act like any of the other elite head coaches in the NFL. He will jump out and blame his players before he blames himself and his coaches/coordinators.

Even though they should be gone, I don't think anyone up high with the power to fire them will do that. Everyone in this organization seem to be too afraid to fire people. They draft pussies, sign pussies and are pussies...

Top Bottom