• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks in super bowl = Crappy destination

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
You're clueless. Average low for January and February in seattle is WELL ABOVE FREEZING. Same time in NYC is WELL BELOW FREEZING. :p
I spent a few days in Newark, NJ in 2011. The streets were full of slush, and it was snowing most of the time, sometimes blizzard-like conditions. I know it does snow in Seattle, but not that often, from what I understand. NJ in February, snow is the norm.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I spent a few days in Newark, NJ in 2011. The streets were full of slush, and it was snowing most of the time, sometimes blizzard-like conditions. I know it does snow in Seattle, but not that often, from what I understand. NJ in February, snow is the norm.

And it never snows in SF...what's the point?

You think all these players are from this state?

We play outside in the rain, that's all that's relevant. In California if it reaches 50 they think it's freezing. I know, I was born there.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
And it never snows in SF...what's the point?

You think all these players are from this state?

We play outside in the rain, that's all that's relevant. In California if it reaches 50 they think it's freezing. I know, I was born there.

The title of the thread, I suppose.

Top Bottom