• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Niners Game Flexed to Prime Time !

Reaction score
If Hawks win next week, and Niners lose, we're goin into this game 9-5 and they'll be 9-4-1. That would huge. Playing for the West crown and potentially the 2nd seed! Seahawks shine in prime time!!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm guessing that's the way the league sees it playing out and thus the flex.

I joked around when I bought tickets for this game a while back that hopefully it would get flexed, cant wait.

Can Crapernick go to New England and Win ? Can we beat the Bills on the road ? This is what football season is all about. sure would make for one hell of a x mas present if it all goes to plan !

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
This could be the game of the season.

Has anyone heard any Sherman news?

If we take the division we seriously owe the Rams.

9er fans better be looking out, Seattle taking the division is a real possibility.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

9er fans better be looking out, Seattle taking the division is a real possibility.

His appeal hearing is friday , ROBERT FLIPABURGER heard from Ray Ray on the corner that it might only be 2 games, will see. It matters little the show must go on

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

I'm pissed the Rams couldn't finish it the first time.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm pissed the Rams couldn't finish it the first time.

I just hope were in by the time we face the rams, there playing tough under Fisher right now and would love to spoil our season if it came down the the last game .

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Nice to have beat the Pats and now watch them destroy the Texans , good luck Crapernick .

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
The Flex means that the game starts 3:30 AM here :D But no worries, its Christmas so no work on the next day.

I´m more worried about the Bills now. They´re not a very good team, but neither was Miami and it´s a road game, very unpredictable.

Top Bottom