• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks release Rice and Bryant today

Reaction score
The little errand boy runs to Facebook lol , you tools are priceless

Free Brandon Browner
Yeah, I ran to Facebook and called upon the unit to mobilize lol.

STFU.

You're a troll apologist because you're one yourself. You talk about not being "chicken shit", yet you and your buddy, the new mods of the empire turn a blind eye when two fans of rival teams do nothing but troll and harass Seahawks fans and create a negative experience for Seahawks fans several times a day. Ironic.

Go ahead, ban me! Ban a loyal fan and poster who has been on here for 5 years. That should set a good precedence.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh you mean where I made you a discouraged member because you do nothing but bicker like you are right now? Oh yeah. I did that.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Oh you mean where I made you a discouraged member because you do nothing but bicker like you are right now? Oh yeah. I did that.

Discouraged member you nailed it ....

Are all the lemmings lining up tonight , cause I'm ready

Free Brandon Browner

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The dismantling is well under way.:tup:

The moves have the exact opposite effect actually. Are you really that dumb or is it just an act?

Better get used to the idea that the outlook for 2014 is that the Hawks are going to be even better than this year.
Dismantling? LOL. Dream on.

Last edited:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, I ran to Facebook and called upon the unit to mobilize lol.

STFU.

You're a troll apologist because you're one yourself. You talk about not being "chicken shit", yet you and your buddy, the new mods of the empire turn a blind eye when two fans of rival teams do nothing but troll and harass Seahawks fans and create a negative experience for Seahawks fans several times a day. Ironic.

Go ahead, ban me! Ban a loyal fan and poster who has been on here for 5 years. That should set a good precedence.

Spud isn't a troll. Spud goes way back to Talk Hawks. The only negative experience is your constant anger issues.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Discouraged member you nailed it ....

Are all the lemmings lining up tonight , cause I'm ready

Free Brandon Browner

WTH is going on? Must be stuff that happened before I returned? Your Seahawks won the Super Bowl so this should be honeymoon time not divorce court.:tdown:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Wrong again. Pete and John haven't been succeeding above all others in spite of themselves. They really are better than most or all at talent eval. It will continue and the Seahawks are going to be remaining on top for as long as Pete and John are running the show.
You can hang with Mel Kiper and Skip Bayless and Joe Fan who all refuse to believe Pete Carroll knows anything about football but the reality is, he's gotten the last laugh. They didn't just hit the mark in one draft. They did it in several drafts already and several times in each of them. Three reasons why it works. Pete and John are in total sync and they see eye to eye. Both have a good eye for talent and the Seahawks have established a strong scouting department. You get all three going at the same time you're going to get it done. There's a 4th element too and that's Paul Allen. He lets his football guys run the football team. You gotta like that.
The only thing that keeps the Hawks from making good picks is if there aren't any good picks to be had. But if they are there, the Hawks will find them.

All either of us can say for certain is time will tell. History backs my view over the long haul. Since you claim the Seahawks will remain on top as long as Petey and John are running the show it will be obvious.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems every forum has a worm or two troll that doesn't post anything worth reading. They add nothing intelligent to any post. I decided about a week ago to put this idiot on ignore. I refuse to read any more of this idiot's posts or respond to them. Anyone that posts a provocative picture of a minor with his posts shows very poor taste.

Minor? Provocative?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom