• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks vs. Cardinals

Reaction score
Every site needs an eternal optimist...Bob you're it!

Maybe that was a little glass half full, but the defensive line of the Cardinals destroyed the interior of our O-line. That was probably the biggest thing they did to cripple our offense. Wilson couldn't step up in the pocket and he couldn't roll out. They kept him in the pocket and blitzed up the middle.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah, that was definitely part of it. I still can't tell if he's the starter or if Moffitt just isn't healthy enough yet.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, that was definitely part of it. I still can't tell if he's the starter or if Moffitt just isn't healthy enough yet.

Really wished we would have worked on the Offensive Line last year. Watching us take Irvin instead of DeCastro is still a bad memory but he is injured now anyway.

The thing that has me worried is that Arizona figured us out pretty damn quick. Now the rest of the league has a template, just bring the heat.

Beating the dead horse but if Rdub can't get the ball out quick he is going to be running for his life. We need timing plays and slants. If Rdub is our future then we should play Flynn until our Oline issues get figured out. He fits our current needs.

Reaction score
Ok, I know we have had a lot of talks about who's the better QB Wilson/ Flynn, A lot of talk about our WR's, TE, and Defense...and RB's....

But its GO TIME.... GAME TIME.. lets talk about the HAWKS as a team.. vs Arizona..

I think our defense looks faster, stronger and more stacked then we ever seen... We've got hard hitting RB's , and elusive WR.. With granted a (RED Shirt Rookie) that looks amazing in and out of the pocket, always watching down field for the gain..

I think the League will see how we handle Arizona and realize we are here to compete....
i live in flagstaff az and went to the game...the cards dont l.ook like such a bad loss after today....so sweet to beat the cowboyz

Reaction score
Really wished we would have worked on the Offensive Line last year. Watching us take Irvin instead of DeCastro is still a bad memory but he is injured now anyway.

The thing that has me worried is that Arizona figured us out pretty damn quick. Now the rest of the league has a template, just bring the heat.

Beating the dead horse but if Rdub can't get the ball out quick he is going to be running for his life. We need timing plays and slants. If Rdub is our future then we should play Flynn until our Oline issues get figured out. He fits our current needs.

Oh yeah? We just need to throw more slants?? Does that work the best when you play madden? Leave the play calling to the pros please. What you said doesn't make sense. Our line played fine today, so did Wilson. You just love to find things to pick at

Reaction score
The only reason Arizona "figured us out" is because that D-line is ridiculous. They disrupted everything, ask Tom Brady about those guy.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
the loss to AZ doesnt look to bad, considering they destroyed the PATS... we have a tuff division this year.. San Fran looks damn good and AZ..

Top Bottom