• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks-Whiners Predictions

S

Seattlehawk94

Superbowl XLIV Champion Seattle Seahawks: 31
San Fransicko 40Whiners: 13

Matthew: 246 3 TDS 0INTS
JJ: 127 1TD
Carlson: 76 1TD
Housh: 123 2TDS

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Seahawks: 13
49ers: 6

NO f*cking way those faggotwhiners hold us to 13 points...

I know they played good against the Cards last week, but we played the EXACT same defense last year in candle stick with Senecca and no REAL receivers and a depleted defense. We put 30 something points on the board.

I do foresee a tough game, but once our offense gets into a rhythm and we all know they will, their offense will be trying to play catch up and our D will ass rape them : )

Reaction score
#ONE said:
phaZe said:

I know they played good against the Cards last week, but we played the EXACT same defense last year in candle stick with Senecca and no REAL receivers and a depleted defense. We put 30 something points on the board.

I do foresee a tough game, but once our offense gets into a rhythm and we all know they will, their offense will be trying to play catch up and our D will ass rape them : )
I just have a feeling Hasselbeck will try to force more passes and will continue to get picked off for doing it. ;)

Reaction score
phaZe said:
#ONE said:
phaZe said:

I just have a feeling Hasselbeck will try to force more passes and will continue to get picked off for doing it. ;)

I sure hope you're wrong : )

I think as the season progresses so will the rhythm between Matt and the wideouts. I think there will be less forced passes, thus less interceptions.

This game is still early in the season, so we'll see.

Matt has a lot of experience playing this 49ers D, he has experience beating them in their house and I think he will come in there with confidence.

24-6 Hawks

Reaction score
Last week matts int in the endzone could of gone either way, but both the niners and ttards looked like crap but this week is ours to take!! If Matt can just keep the ball in our recievers hands this time then I think we win this game, it's gonna be a tough first half but we pull away in the second.

Hawks 24
whiners 10

Seahawks up 2 - 0 in the west!!!!

Goregasm49

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE said:
phaZe said:

Your right we held you guys to 10 points :lol: :lol: :lol:
and shut you completely out in the 2nd half

Wow 200+ yards on the ground to F Gore ouch someone got exposed today

Ninerfiend

Huddler
Reaction score
Goregasm49 said:
#ONE said:
phaZe said:

Your right we held you guys to 10 points :lol: :lol: :lol:
and shut you completely out in the 2nd half

Wow 200+ yards on the ground to F Gore ouch someone got exposed today

<Crickets>

Reaction score
Have fun going 5-11. You've been exposed. "Run, Run, Run some more"...no pass threat whatsoever which means you guys are screwed the rest of the season.

Ninerfiend

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
Have fun going 5-11. You've been exposed. "Run, Run, Run some more"...no pass threat whatsoever which means you guys are screwed the rest of the season.

Our defense was dominant before the Hasselbeck injury today. I think what was really "exposed" today was the Seattle run defense. Why throw the ball when you can run it all day long? And you guys threw approx 80 yards more than we did today so that means we have been exposed? <sighs>

94949'er

Huddler
Reaction score
how'd that all work out for you????

LOL. yeah, 34-13 - almost!. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

pounded you all like hamburger. really, it could have been a 40 point beatdown with how utterly helpless you were. show some pride and at least show up next time.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
LOL @ your screen name...

Goregasms are what Frankie has after 94,949 cocksuckings by our Fagsisco "friends" here...

Ninerchris

Huddler
Reaction score
That's it seahawks, take your medicine. The sooner you all come back to reality the better. Speaking of which, just a curious question, at what point last year did you realize that yes, indeed, you are a 4-12 team. Was it when Applesauce first went into the game for you guys, or after you ran out of excuses, guess it's a rhetorical chicken or the egg kinda question. One last thing:

l_e03bb7a12d910bc952a74304bc06009f.jpg

Who's trophy did Matt steal here lol. Wow you guys are sad.

Top Bottom