• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seriosly?

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Super Bowl central was pretty awesome for sure, and definitely worth the trip. The NFL Experience was easily the coolest thing there. The Verizon experience a distant second. All in all it was a great trip. Obviously I was pretty disappointed at first that I wasn't at the game, especially when the flyover went over me too at the start of the game, I was at West Gate near the stadium. But once it was all said and done, I was definitely glad that I didn't part with a whole years worth of savings to see that disaster at the end of the game. I'm just a blue collar working stiff and putting down that much coin on a football game would have been a tough decision for me to make for sure. I walked by the stadium on my way to west gate and had someone offer me $7500 for a ticket, which of course I didn't have anyway, but still it was just mind boggling to me to know that people were actually shelling out that much $$ to attend the game. Hard to believe tix have gone from $325 to over $10k in fifteen years. Hopefully this year was an anomaly, we shall see. In the end I had to pay only a 200 cover to get into a bar full of other Hawks fans just like me and we had a great time watching the game, and a great trip in seeing all the hub bub that surrounds the Super bowl event. I'd definitely recommend to anyone to go if they get a chance, with or without a game ticket.

I couldn't agree more on the lack of participation on the board, I'm guilty too I guess. I tend to spend more time reading others posts than posting myself. i need to get more involved. Wonder how we can get some more members and some more discussion going on here? Could turn in to a grave yard with the offseason looming.

I'm honestly not sure about the attendance or empty seats. My buddy that went in said it seemed pretty full, and that the crowd was in favor of the Hawks. But as you can imagine we didn't really talk about the game a whole bunch, a short discussion about why the hell didn't Marshawn get a shot, then we went and packed our shit and headed for home. Had to drive all the way back to LA to catch a morning flight, so we left about 11 phoenix time and drove all night. Had a connecting flight get cancelled plus a delay, and took me 26.5 hrs to get home. Could have drove home faster, lol.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
With the ice storm messing up travel it was less than $325 to get in at kickoff. In researching this years ticket situation I found that only 2% of the tickets were made available to the public. I don't know if team allotment tickets were included in that or not. Even if the Seahawks had won I think you made the right call.

Idahawk

Reaction score
No such agreement needed. I was unfairly banned and that tendency has killed this site. A total of 21 posts in the 12 days I was banned on this site during the lead up to the Seahawks playing in the Super Bowl. That is pathetic.

Pathetic is your constant regurgitation of the doom and gloom that faces the Seahawks team. You've been proven wrong and your merely continuing with it because at some point even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Don't try and paint this as a site problem , when clearly people can read your posts.

Last edited:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Clearly people can see your actions. You should never have been made a mod. Your skin is far too thin to be a mod.

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Here's some pics from super bowl central. IMG_2417.JPG 20150130_204112.jpg

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
elieve tix have gone from $325 to over $10k in fifteen years. Hopefully this year was an anomaly, we shall see. In the end I had to pay only a 200 cover to get into a bar full of other Hawks fans just like me and we had a great time watching the game, and a great trip in seeing all the hub bub that

$200 bar cover!??? Talk about boost the economy.
I hope to get down to SF next year, hey we can drive that far!

I think the posting will pick up now that there it is the off season and controversy.

When things are hunky dorey and your team is doing good you just sit back and enjoy the ride....

BTW... I really like this rookie WR! But who doesnt, he wont last till 31.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/devin-smith?id=2552459

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, 200 was a little steep. But I was stuck. Westgate was my only option as my friend went into the game. The whole area was packed and was having a hard time even finding a place that would let us in at all. Were all full. "Do you have a reservation", "do you have a ticket". We had a friend that was a local and gave us a place to stay. She didn't go to the game either. Only reason I even got in to watch the game there was because she read the reservation list, then went back a few minutes later and dropped a name on the list. Was 2hrs till game time and I was sweating bullets that I wasn't even gonna have a place to watch at all. In light of that it seemed like not such a bad deal, and hey, I got a free hamburger with my cover! lol. Beers were $8, those guys made a fortune that day.

Top Bottom