• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SF, where are you?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Bronco's didn't get a first down in the first quarter. 43-8? Really?

I'm wondering where that football picking fool is?

Probably drunk again...

61-1391398713-d24dc708dde55ad0f2a5c4974d882cdc.jpg

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey Kaepy, how does it feel to see the Sherman and the Seahawks get their ring first?

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh no, they got those 5 rings 20 years ago, they're happier with those antiques.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I remember after the Niners beat Carolina some Niner fan said, "Hey Seahawk fans, THIS is how you win a divisional playoff game on the road." I'd like to tell that person, "well, THIS is how you win a Super Bowl."

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I remember after the Niners beat Carolina some Niner fan said, "Hey Seahawk fans, THIS is how you win a divisional playoff game on the road." I'd like to tell that person, "well, THIS is how you win a Super Bowl."

We could have beat ANYONE today. There was no luck, controversy or weather to point to as a reason.

Just pure raw ass kicking!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He's having his orifice sewed back up after the ripping his prognostication got yesterday.

He'll slither back and spout about his antique road show rings. Bla...bla...bla. Most of their fans weren't even born when Montana played. Reaching back 20 years is all he has now...oh and a SB loss...that was so impressive. ;)

Seahawks DESTROYED the most prolific offense in history...starting at the 12 second mark of the 1st quarter. Nuff said...

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Where is that little troll? He's welching on his bet? Only two weeks of sigs?

What a pathetic little whiner. I can't wait to spank them again this year. Oh momma! lol :)

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
What a welcher. Only a Whiner would spout off the entire TWO WEEKS. Then slither away when his nightmare comes true.

Even if he is a pain in the ass, Ramswrath stuck by his honest prediction and didn't try to just bust balls for our two weeks leading to the SB.

At least have the decency at another teams fan forum to state your prediction and then let the chips fall. We've all eaten crow, so why be a troll on top of it and become a complete ass.

No wonder Whiner fans are the most despised group.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, you got your ring. Congratulations.

And with that, I will bid you adieux. Fuck off and die, Seacocks fans! See you in September!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Well, you got your ring. Congratulations.

And with that, I will bid you adieux. Fuck off and die, Seacocks fans! See you in September!

Ah dufuss, you need to replace your sig?.

Or are you not only ignoramus, but a welching ignoramus?

No class...but we knew that...you're a whiner!

Replace your sig or face the penalty.

bmg73

Huddler
Reaction score
Good riddance. Every 69er fan I know has been a fan for a couple years maybe and they like to throw out how many championships "they" have. It took them 35 years to win the conference and to get their first super bowl victory. It took the Seahawks 30 years to get their first conference win and 38 for their first super bowl win. So those words don't have any sting to them. By the way when was your last super bowl win?? Oh wait- you probably don't know because you haven't watched the game that long...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Good riddance. Every 69er fan I know has been a fan for a couple years maybe and they like to throw out how many championships "they" have. It took them 35 years to win the conference and to get their first super bowl victory. It took the Seahawks 30 years to get their first conference win and 38 for their first super bowl win. So those words don't have any sting to them. By the way when was your last super bowl win?? Oh wait- you probably don't know because you haven't watched the game that long...

Try 20 years dumbfuck. Let's see if you can figure out why.
So you take what you claim to know about a couple of your friends and apply it to the rest of the 49ers fan base. Wow, you are really intelligent. I'm not saying Harbaugh is right about the Seaclowns fanbase being a bunch of inbred rednecks living out in the sticks in doublewides, but I'm not saying he's wrong either, you know what I mean.

Fucking Seaclowns fans. More annoying than Raiders fans.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
SF refer to your sig...lol

Freaking football guru...

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Fucking Seaclowns fans. More annoying than Raiders fans. If you don't like it stay off this board. Glad we annoy you! We will all try to keep it up jackass.

bmg73

Huddler
Reaction score
Try 20 years dumbfuck. Let's see if you can figure out why.
So you take what you claim to know about a couple of your friends and apply it to the rest of the 49ers fan base. Wow, you are really intelligent. I'm not saying Harbaugh is right about the Seaclowns fanbase being a bunch of inbred rednecks living out in the sticks in doublewides, but I'm not saying he's wrong either, you know what I mean.

Fucking Seaclowns fans. More annoying than Raiders fans.

Good for you, a twenty year fan, you have no way to dispute who I know are fans of the 69ers. I'm glad we're annoying you get the fuck out.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Talk about crow, I was against RW back in the day.

My Seahawks are the Champions of the World! Pete Carroll has created the most inspirational team in history. Damn near every player on the team has been overlooked, deemed unworthy and disrespected by the league. Now that they've proven themselves to the World (to quote Sherman), U mad bro?

Hey, why not me?

Top Bottom