• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sherman and Browner, WTF?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I does help athletes focus, and gives them energy, reduces fatigue.

The "calming" is more I think clearity, for instance, to think clearly with more focus.
Ive had freinds that are ADD, that as kids were prescribed "Ritalin" (Speed!) to calm them down.
Has opposite effect on 'hyper' ppl.
I know Im a drug encyclopedia, go figure... And the only drug I ever do now is whiskey! :)

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Pressure to perform?

Caffiene is a drug that enhances one abilities, no coffee for you mister.

Adderall isn't much worse imo but I guess anything taken in excess is abuse and can hurt the user.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Colin Cowherd this morning said its like Red Bull X 10.

I just hate that we are in national media in a negative way.

Reaction score
Sherman tweeted " he's not worried " yet no one has ever had one of these cases over turned . Winston Guy SS is serving the same suspension until dec 17 th

Odds that its a mistake are slim to none . All you can hope for is that we have 2 back ups that are clean !

"The New York Giants running back Andre Brown (American football) faced a four-game suspension for violating NFL's performance-enhancing substance ban. Brown said: “It was something that I've been on since I've been in the league, which was Adderall. I just forgot to fill out some paperwork and that was it.” [50] Brown eventually won an appeal, and had his suspension lifted"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

Sounds like he probably had a prescription and just forgot to check a box. Maybe Sherm has ADD - he does act like a total spaz!

Reaction score
Pressure to perform?

Caffiene is a drug that enhances one abilities, no coffee for you mister.

Adderall isn't much worse imo but I guess anything taken in excess is abuse and can hurt the user.

Not much worse than caffiene? It's an amphetamine bro.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
"Sounds like he probably had a prescription and just forgot to check a box. Maybe Sherm has ADD - he does act like a total spaz!

Not only that, NFL drug policy for this ADDERALL requires to extensively prove that beyond a doubt that the player needs the drug for medical purposes because it is considered a PED.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Not much worse than caffiene? It's an amphetamine bro.

Yeah I know One, but as far as side affects go. The line isn't as clear as it used to be. It isn't like they were buying street drugs, smoking crack pipes or shooting up. This is a FDA approved prescription drug. Unless taken in extreme doses the effects are minimal. A lot like a cup of coffee.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm guessing that knowing what your putting in your body has to be preached at these guys as much as , not banging the cheerleaders , saving your money and clubbing. Hard to play the I didn't know card ?

I think Brady framed them !

Reaction score
Browner dropping his appeal. He'll start serving his suspension this week.

Looks like they wanted to do it so they would not miss the same games together, lets see how long/when Sherman starts his. Hopefully we won't play too many games with both of them gone. Playing with one would be manageable.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Fucking sucks- but at the same time next man up !

Update: Seattle promoted Deshawn Shead from its practice squad to the active roster. Shead is a defensive back from Portland State who played three seasons at cornerback before moving to safety. A decathlete his first two years at college, he is incredibly athletic and likely will play corner.
Seattle alos signed Ron Parker from Carolina's practice squad. Parker formerly played for the Seahawks before being released in August.

Top Bottom