• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So who will be there at 6

Reaction score
You have to wonder if Nate leaves Seattle via free agency (maybe joins Holmgren in Cleveland?) that we would try and get Cribbs. Holmgren has always been one with trades with teams he's familiar with.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Is Cribbs a FA or UFA?
Matt for their first?
TJ for Cribbs straight up :mrgreen:

Seahawk Freak said:
Seems like we are all in agreement that the O-Line is weak this year in the draft, so we should pick up free agent help, or make some trades to re-build our O-Line. So we get our franchise RB at 6 and maybe some secondary help at 14.

Would not be surprised to see us trade for Cribbs either.

Seneca for Cribbs....That would be AWESOME....LOL

Uncle Tomahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Put me down for Spiller. He could be our Chris Johnson, his names already CJ even.

Im not saying hes Chris Johnson caliber but we cant be picky here.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
McCoy might be a 3rd or fourth rounder now
I'd say mid to late 2nd at best, but it all depends on how much a team wants him. The Raiders may take him with their pick in the 1st round when he is suppose to go at least a whole round later. The Raiders are stupid like that though. :D

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
I think the raiders are gonna take Snead with their first since he can't have 3 bad seasons in a row...

phaZe said:
SeahawkWag said:
McCoy might be a 3rd or fourth rounder now
I'd say mid to late 2nd at best, but it all depends on how much a team wants him. The Raiders may take him with their pick in the 1st round when he is suppose to go at least a whole round later. The Raiders are stupid like that though. :D

Top Bottom