• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sonic and Burgerville USA

S

Seattlehawk94

So they are opening a Sonic Drive In in Puyallup and a Burgerville in Tacoma..

Now if they could get the Snyder family to bring In-N-Out up here I'd be a happy camper... :)

Reaction score
Sonic has the best fast food burger I've eaten. I've only heard about In-N-Out & how good it is. I love A&W, but Sonic is better IMO than A&W.

Is Dick's considered 'fast food'? If so, I change my Sonic vote to Dick's!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
So they are opening a Sonic Drive In in Puyallup and a Burgerville in Tacoma..

Now if they could get the Snyder family to bring In-N-Out up here I'd be a happy camper... :)

Sonic and BV both are great.. But In-N-Out is so much better. The best part of Cali

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

hawkfanadam said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
Sonic and BV both are great.. But In-N-Out is so much better. The best part of Cali

AMEN!!

That and the sunshine is what I miss most about SoCal....Used to ride my bike to the In-N-Out around the corner from our house when we lived in SoCal...

Everytime I'm home I eat there at least 3 or 4 times...lol....Never get's old...

LOL I even do my one stop clothes shopping as well...Pick up at least 10 t-shirts to last me till I'm down there again...

Reaction score
Wasn't there a Sonic in Auburn a while ago?

Either way, they need to bring in different styles of fast-food restaurants up here. Burger King, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box and McDonalds are getting kinda old.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

phaZe said:

Either way, they need to bring in different styles of fast-food restaurants up here. Burger King, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box and McDonalds are getting kinda old.

Nope, never been a Sonic in the Seattle area..

They've got a Carl's Jr. in Covington and a Del Taco in Federal Way now...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
phaZe said:

I swear there was one like 10 years ago by the Supermall and Walmart. It was on the Left when you were leaving the mall on Supermall Dr going right on 15th.

I easily could be wrong though. :D

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
phaZe said:

I swear there was one like 10 years ago by the Supermall and Walmart. It was on the Left when you were leaving the mall on Supermall Dr going right on 15th.

I easily could be wrong though. :D

I think they were building one, but something went wrong. That building is still there and I think it's abandoned still.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

They were it was going to be a Sonic but they backed out and left it empty....It's not abandoned, they sold it to a Mexican joint...It sat empty from the month the mall opened until about 4 years ago...

Welcome to the site Kena!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
They were it was going to be a Sonic but they backed out and left it empty....It's not abandoned, they sold it to a Mexican joint...It sat empty from the month the mall opened until about 4 years ago...

That's right.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

That makes sense. I never went there, just drove by. I just remember seeing the Sonic sign. :D

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

The Suckermall is the biggest joke in history. Remember the day it opened, it was the day after Junior hit that HR off Wettland to beat the Spankees the whole time I was looking for a space The Fat-oulous Sports Bitch was playing that clip on KJR....

Idahawk

Reaction score
spokane is home to the first Dicks and its a great joint it sell more french fries and coke products then any other joint in the NW...double whammys baby ..

we got a sonic here about two three years ago...its good , but Dicks rocks

we also have a place called the Long board and this guy was the former franchise owner of in and out ..and his burgers are almost exactly like in an out if not better

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I always like Zips....Closest one is in Ritzville though...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Sonic opens on Monday in Puyallup! It's right by the Wally World and Home Depot...

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
up here in Lake Stevens the DQ burned down and the foundation pad is empty I really really hope they put a Sonic Burger up here, it would put McD's and Burger king out of Buisness.

Last night on the news I saw the line around the block for the New Sonic, also FYI there is a Sonic in Ferndale on Main Street

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Drove by it earlier today and it was packed still....There is a line on Meridian about 2 blocks long.

Top Bottom