• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sunday = green jerseys?

Reaction score
Anyone else seen or heard this rumor? Supposedly on Sunday we are wearing alternate green jerseys....

Reaction score
ESPN talked about the green jerseys about 20 minutes ago. I really hope they turn out looking better than the images on the internet. :lol:

Reaction score
Hopefully they turn out fine. I don't think they would use the ones they had for sale on the Seahawks.com's Pro Shop. Those have been on there for a while, so it would exactly be a secret.

S

Seattlehawk94

GO ORLANDO THUNDER!!!!

YEAH, WORLD BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!KICK BARCELONA'S ASS THIS WEEKEND!!!

fe60c0af0b78679447abf5837b80a0ce.jpg

Fucking tying into that faggot sport that is for the Turd World where people use goat's heads as a ball to keeeck around... :x

Second that Flip...We are going to be a fucking joke this weekend... :evil:

S

Seattlehawk94

No....We'll still be a joke if we go out and win 70-0....

When you have to go back to the WLAF (pronounced: We Laugh) to find a uni choice you are very much worthy of being a laughing stock..

Keep expecting us to sign Thunder "legend" Scott Mitchell to call signals under center tomorrow...Him or the "legendary" Kerwin Bell (pictured above).

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
GO ORLANDO THUNDER!!!!

YEAH, WORLD BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!KICK BARCELONA'S ASS THIS WEEKEND!!!

fe60c0af0b78679447abf5837b80a0ce.jpg

Fucking tying into that faggot sport that is for the Turd World where people use goat's heads as a ball to keeeck around... :x

Second that Flip...We are going to be a fucking joke this weekend... :evil:
The Seahawk's green jerseys will look worse. The Green+White combo isn't as bad as the Green+Blue combo.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
phaZe said:
New picture:

32349909a46be4af2fec4f5.jpg

It doesn't look too bad. :lol:

It'd look better with white sleeves and white pants.
They also should have changed how the green intersects with the blue, but I don't know the rules on new jerseys. Maybe they can only be color variations.

Reaction score
yeah...the green on the first ones were really dark it wasnt even their electric type lime...at least to me it looked darker

S

Seattlehawk94

Who cares what shade they are? They are fucking clownshoes either way...

Reaction score
true...but they are going to do it regardless it looks like, and i would rather it be their color green..all i was saying

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
im just sick of the drab metallic colors every other team is using now. at least the neon green jersey is a welcome change. the pants don't match though... :roll:

Top Bottom