• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sunday = green jerseys?

S

Seattlehawk94

Wait till you hear the FOX announcers...The FNIA guys on NBC, and the guys on E!spn after today...

You will wish we wore those "drab" metallic colors"....We are going to be a fucking laughingstock...

I dunno why we can't wear throwbacks...These are a cross between the WeLAF and those jokeass "Turn Ahead the Clock" unis the M's wore a few years ago...

Bears fans are going to have a field day with this....

Only thing missing are those fucking Zubaz pants and those neon '80s/early '90s neon green trim shades..

Seattle really is a fucking disgrace sometimes.....It's days like this where I wish I still lived in SoCal...We are already called "The Blue Man Group" for those fucked up ass unis we changed to from the classic royal blue and silver (all we shoulda done was put the new logo on the classic unis as a change), this is going to be the biggest joke in the league..

Today on every message board in the NFL "Did you see those fucking unis the Seahags are wearing?" is going to be one of the top topics..

It's days like these I don't mind NOT getting love from the media....Better to have no pub than pub for wearing a uniform that belongs in an MC Hammer video (before he became just plain "Hammer").....Wonder if Mora is going to break out the "Dwayne Wayne" flip ups and parachute pants to complete the look... :evil:

Fucking MLS wannabe shit....We are copying a team from "The (third) World's Game" in order to tie into that market....What's next? Hiring some Mexican dude to yell "GOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLL---GOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL----GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLL after Mare makes a keeeck?

Just glad Matthew can't play so our legendary QB doesn't have to end up on NFL films wearing those jokes.....Apple Sauce fits those unis well....Joke of a QB, jokes of unis....Feel bad for everyone besides him on our team....

Fuck.....Who in their fucking right mind looked and those and said "Let's wear them!"....Someone who was drunk and craving Key Lime Pie I'm guessing.... :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
I doubt they will even talk about the Seahawks anyways. They didn't show highlights the last two SNF games and on MNF they showed short hightlights as well as on Sportscenter.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah but we are playing a team from the #3 market in the US....They'll show highlights this week...

navyhawk51

Huddler
Reaction score
so many people hate the uniforms..... I wonder why?

the 12th man encouraged these colors especially the bright green. we all got excited when branch came out with bright green gloves, then when seahawks played washington playoff game the hawks introduced the bright green shoes, some with bright green strings and, we got excited. When qwest handed out bright green towels or gloves or hats, we got excited. What do you expect the team to do to get the crowed excited? Introduce bright green jersey's.

Reaction score
navyhawk51 said:
so many people hate the uniforms..... I wonder why?

the 12th man encouraged these colors especially the bright green. we all got excited when branch came out with bright green gloves, then when seahawks played washington playoff game the hawks introduced the bright green shoes, some with bright green strings and, we got excited. When qwest handed out bright green towels or gloves or hats, we got excited. What do you expect the team to do to get the crowed excited? Introduce bright green jersey's.

The idea is solid, they just executed it all wrong.

Reaction score
front--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

They actually don't look that bad. I thought they were going to look worse than that. I'd prefer a new jersey design rather than just swapping colors, but I guess they didn't want to spend much.

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
the new unis are awesome. too many teams wear some form of dark blue. shit, even the team we are facing is going to be wearing dark blue...

thumbs up on the new uni i hope to see them more this year.

Houshmanz's face though... i could go the rest of the year without seeing that :cry:

navyhawk51

Huddler
Reaction score
i still like em... but wish there was a two tone look, blue from shoulders going across top chest to meet each other. This would make the tv numbers and name on back a bit easier to read. Guess i just like two tone looks.

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
No wait...the green uniforms were supposed to give us SUPERPOWERS...GOD somedays just SUCK!!!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
we look like a fucking key lime pie... :lol:

I got to admit, I really liked the green jerseys. They were a nice visual. Seemed to make the Defense play great...

Can we wear them on the road too? Maybe it blinds the opposing QBs??? :lol:

Reaction score
twelvewins said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
we look like a fucking key lime pie... :lol:

I got to admit, I really liked the green jerseys. They were a nice visual. Seemed to make the Defense play great...

Can we wear them on the road too? Maybe it blinds the opposing QBs??? :lol:
I wonder what the white+green combo would look like...it could actually look better.

S

Seattlehawk94

They looked like fucking glowsticks....

Like I said...We were the joke of the NFL yesterday, every media outlet had a shot at us for those...

I like Manc's idea personally...

Top Bottom