• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sunday = green jerseys?

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL

Isn't that "Garcon" thing the "hot" topic on that Colt's board? LOL They have like 10 pages on "how to spell Garcon"...lolololol

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
LOL

Isn't that "Garcon" thing the "hot" topic on that Colt's board? LOL They have like 10 pages on "how to spell Garcon"...lolololol

No, it started as how to type the "ç" in Garçon.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, and it's like a 10 page thread over there now... :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
It's a fun little toy though... Have num locks on, hold in alt, type random numbers and release Alt... ¥¤????????•?¬?áÑå=äA<;[WúI,7B!??MXc??§?5¬U??ƒ

OP
H
Reaction score
i was reading yahoo sports, and the hawks jersey got rated #1 best alt jersey lol....and yes im ordering one haha cuz i need a jersey of a current player i got all these old players damnit!

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
The jerseys were terrible!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they never see the light of day again!!! AWFUL, lets see some throwbacks to 2001 silver helmets and brighter blue!

Top Bottom