• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tailgating (and other amenities) at Qwest

TRU Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Me and my friend are coming down from small town British Columbia for the game against the Jaguars during our Thanksgiving.

What are the tailgating rules in the parking lot, or is it a place to avoid? Also, is it a problem if my friend is only 20? Do people check for these sort of things?

It's not that we're your standard college kids coming down for a weekend to puke on the grass. We're good, sophisticated football fans who appreciate a pre-game beer at 11 AM.

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if I've put this in the wrong forum.

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
My brother and I (as well as about 100) always head down to our favorite spot to tailgate. If you head south of the stadium off of first and occidental there is the cobalt building and a starbucks. If you park there you can find free parking and tons of tailgaters. Its a good time and you can do it on the cheap, and no, no one cares about your age.

OP
TRU Hawk

TRU Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks man. Is there also a spot for overnight parking?

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
I am not sure if there is any over night parking? There are all kinds of motels around there though.

Top Bottom