• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Announcement TapaTalk is no more...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The responsive design is finally to a point where we can get rid of TapaTalk. If anyone runs into an issue, please post your issues here.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I don't even know what tapa talk is nor why it was used here.:confused:

Tap a talk lets mobile users access the site without sitting down at a computer , on their phone or tablet . Forums are hard to use with most mobile browsers at least with safari on I pad , tap a talk was convenient at least for me .

Reaction score
Tap a talk lets mobile users access the site without sitting down at a computer , on their phone or tablet . Forums are hard to use with most mobile browsers at least with safari on I pad , tap a talk was convenient at least for me .
Download Chrome. That's what I use in my iPhone.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Thanks Spud. I hope you find something to replace it soon.:tup:

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
@Idahawk, have you tried the responsive version of the site through your smart phone basic browser?

I am curious to see if the moderating tools are as intuitive.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Now I know why I haven't got any updates the last couple weeks. :)

Top Bottom