• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TGHAWKSFAN#1 (Formerly SeahawksFan#1, aka Taylor)

TGHAWKSFAN#1

Huddler
Reaction score
I think you all know me as well but what the heck I will introduce myself since I am going with a different name than I did on the original Huddle. You may remember me as SeahawksFan#1 otherwise known as Taylor (my real name) how is that for an intro lol.

OP
T

TGHAWKSFAN#1

Huddler
Reaction score
And I am back again, I apologize for my long absence from the board, I have been busy with school and stuff of that nature, I will try my hardest to check in more often, again sorry I haven't been around lately.

OP
T

TGHAWKSFAN#1

Huddler
Reaction score
1. Because TG are my initials and I am a Hawks Fan
2. MUD
3. Steve Largent, Lofa Tatupu
4.NFC Title game in 2005
5. My first time in the Kingdome was awesome
6. Are there any other teams in the NFL LOL.

OP
T

TGHAWKSFAN#1

Huddler
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Good ol' Gombos...what's good witcha?

Not too much man just been really busy with school and all that BS, this semester is my last so I have been working really hard and can't wait to graduate in May.

Top Bottom