• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thank You Fans

Reaction score
I think our fans stay strong. You saw that with the Jets game. A great turnout in crappy weather. We have the best fan group in the NFL without a doubt and I'll take that to my grave.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think all the games will sell out next year. Primarily because there are enough people on the season ticket waiting list that I doubt they would just disappear.

Even if, by some remote chance, the games do not sell out, I doubt they would black any games out next year. Maybe after a few years of not selling out.

Reaction score
18 the games are blacked out if the game isn't sold. There is no exception it's a contract with the NFL. If a game doesn't sell out it can't be televised.

S

Seattlehawk94

It's not a "Contract" with the NFL...It's a Congressional Law that passed with the NFL-AFL Merger of 1965-66.

Top Bottom