• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Cinderella Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grizzled one

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This ain't the movies.

There will be no happy endings.

Fairytale finishes only happen in the back pages of books for children.

You all should be very proud, you outplayed the reigning world champions by riding the adrenaline wave of thousands of hawk fans to the point of an apparent earthshaking seismic episode.

But facts based in reality tell a different story as to what will happen next Sunday.

First, the Seahawks are 1-7 in playoff games when on the road.....

Secondly, all nine regular season losses that the Seahawks endured were by 14 or more points.

The Bears will win, easily..... 38 -17

S

Seattlehawk94

Shut the fuck up..We kicked your sorry asses already this year, we'll do it again..

Minus a Jester (a joker anywhere but on ST) KO return you got a beatdown..Enjoy beatdown number 2....

Maybe you can get Walter Payton flip the coin... Oh.... Wait....Hey, maybe you can dump some of his ashes on the field for luck...Haha...he dead, justice your team this Sunday..

Reaction score
the grizzled one;53496 said:
This ain't the movies.

You all should be very proud, you outplayed the reigning world champions by riding the adrenaline wave of thousands of hawk fans to the point of an apparent earthshaking seismic episode.

But facts based in reality tell a different story as to what will happen next Sunday.

Secondly, all nine regular season losses that the Seahawks endured were by 14 or more points.

Firstly, who cares about the Seahawks record in away playoff games, this is a whole new team. Historical statistics mean absolutely nothing.

Secondly, that was the regular season. If that matters to you, why did you leave out the Seahawks beating the Bears? Are you going to say the Bears are a better team now because I can say the exact same thing about the Seahawks.

OP
the grizzled one

the grizzled one

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kicked Our asses Junior? You mean that devastating 3 point ass kicking, that one? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when the adults here find out what a bad boy you're being to your elders they're going to make you take a time out. As to the idiotic statements about Walter, that you verbally pushed out of your rectal duct, well I'll just feel sorry for you.

Payton was someone that you should be admiring and not insulting. We'll see how your mighty 8-9 Hawks handle my puny little Bears on Sunday.

OP
the grizzled one

the grizzled one

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Historical statistics mean absolutely nothing.

This just keeps getting better. The best part is I'm sure that you really believe your above statement.

Those who choose to ignore history are doomed to repeat it

Reaction score
the grizzled one;53501 said:
Kicked Our asses Junior? You mean that devastating 3 point ass kicking, that one? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when the adults here find out what a bad boy you're being to your elders they're going to make you take a time out. As to the idiotic statements about Walter, that you verbally pushed out of your rectal duct, well I'll just feel sorry for you.

Payton was someone that you should be admiring and not insulting. We'll see how your mighty 8-9 Hawks handle my puny little Bears on Sunday.
If I remember correctly, Cutler did get his ass kicked and since football is a "team" sport, that would mean the Bears got their ass kicked.

the grizzled one;53503 said:
This just keeps getting better. The best part is I'm sure that you really believe your above statement.
Tell me how that statistic is important to look at? Those teams that lost in the playoffs on the road had different players and different coaches.

I'm fine with you posting stats, just not the irrelevant ones.

S

Seattlehawk94

Kicked Our asses Junior?

Junior? HAHA...I'm 33 fucknut so I'm guessing you are 50 something? And being from Chicago home of fatguys and heart attacks you shouldn't get so worked up on the internets..You are libel to drop dead..

You mean that devastating 3 point ass kicking, that one?

Yeah, the one where it took a last 2minute PR to save you from a 10 point loss...That one..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when the adults here find out what a bad boy you're being to your elders they're going to make you take a time out.

Funny because being one of the elders and mods on this site I can make you take a permanent timeout for being a fat heartattack prone faggot Bears fan..The only reason I haven't is because you are so fucking patheic you are funny...You are my "pre-season" for the reason smack to come from better shit talkers before game time...You are like a fat chick (your wife I'm guessing), you are practice for the real thing....Funny that you root for the Bears and being a fat gay man you are a bear...Congrats...

As to the idiotic statements about Walter, that you verbally pushed out of your rectal duct, well I'll just feel sorry for you.

You "bears" (see: fat old gay man) sure know alot about rectal ducts doncha? lulz

Payton was someone that you should be admiring and not insulting

Why would I admire a pile of ashes under six feet of earth?

Fuck you....Fuck your team....Fuck all your gay bear fat heart attack prone faggot "life buddies"....Enjoy another ass kicking...

Oh and Gay Slutler is the new Wrecks Gross...man....

HollywoodLeo

Huddler
Reaction score
Two words give the Seahawks a good chance in this game: Jay Cutler.

I just hope Ed Hochuli isn't reffing this one.

OP
the grizzled one

the grizzled one

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53507 said:
Kicked Our asses Junior?

Junior? HAHA...I'm 33 fucknut so I'm guessing you are 50 something? And being from Chicago home of fatguys and heart attacks you shouldn't get so worked up on the internets..You are libel to drop dead..

You mean that devastating 3 point ass kicking, that one?

Yeah, the one where it took a last 2minute PR to save you from a 10 point loss...That one..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when the adults here find out what a bad boy you're being to your elders they're going to make you take a time out.

Funny because being one of the elders and mods on this site I can make you take a permanent timeout for being a fat heartattack prone faggot Bears fan..The only reason I haven't is because you are so fucking patheic you are funny...You are my "pre-season" for the reason smack to come from better shit talkers before game time...You are like a fat chick (your wife I'm guessing), you are practice for the real thing....Funny that you root for the Bears and being a fat gay man you are a bear...Congrats...

As to the idiotic statements about Walter, that you verbally pushed out of your rectal duct, well I'll just feel sorry for you.

You "bears" (see: fat old gay man) sure know alot about rectal ducts doncha? lulz

Payton was someone that you should be admiring and not insulting

Why would I admire a pile of ashes under six feet of earth?

Fuck you....Fuck your team....Fuck all your gay bear fat heart attack prone faggot "life buddies"....Enjoy another ass kicking...

Oh and Gay Slutler is the new Wrecks Gross...man....

There is only 1 rules, no personal attacks.

So you're a 33 year old moderator of a Professional Football Teams message board, who unprovoked, broke the one and only rule that this thread has...., no personal attacks.

So what you are telling me is that it is perfectly acceptable to launch personal attacks upon anyone who visits and posts here in the Rivals Smackdown thread?

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
This ain't the movies.

It's funny to me that you come on here to talk trash when we beat you IN CHICAGO earlier in the year. The end result was only a 3 point win, but I think we all know that game was absolutely dominated by us on all aspects. If it wasnt for a last minute punt return it was a 10 point win.

As for your historical statistics, everyone is right. This is a COMPLETELY different team than previous teams that made the playoffs in Seahawks history. If you were bringing up stats about the same team, with same players and same coaches then you might have a somewhat non-itiotic point. Throw your useless stats out of the window and stop trying to make yourself feel better about whats going to happen to you for the second time this year!

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
S

Seattlehawk94

the grizzled one;53512 said:
So you're a 33 year old moderator of a Professional Football Teams message board, who unprovoked, broke the one and only rule that this thread has...., no personal attacks.

So what you are telling me is that it is perfectly acceptable to launch personal attacks upon anyone who visits and posts here in the Rivals Smackdown thread?

LOL

If you don't like the responses...Don't post! Pretty fucking simple isn't it? You came to a SEAHAWKS SITE to talk shit about OUR TEAM and you expect to have us STFU and take it? BULLFUCKINGSHIT....You think any of us would get a fair shake on a Teddybears site? Fuck no? We'd be banhammered by now, consider yourself lucky we haven't kicked your sorry ass to the curbage...

LOL@you reporting my post...Funniest thing is, it came to my inbox...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, I'm going to warm myself and remove my own post....Funny how that works isn't it? Crybaby...waaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Fucking OWNED....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Just because you got offended by his comments on Payton does not make it a personal attack. You took it personally and then made a personal attack (even on Fenom who did nothing to provoke you).

We can call in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance any time you would like.

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;53527 said:
We can call in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance any time you would like.

Man...From you that comment was hella unexpected...haha...Almost had a keyboard full of Folgers from doing a spittake..lol

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL ok 94 you need to go to time out and write on the chalk board "I promise to be a kinder person in 2011" oh wait we tried that already in that the last 5 years I think you made it the the farthest this year:lol:

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
This ain't the movies.

A Win is SOOOOO much sweeter when you get to feed these kind of things back to the Poster. GO SEAHAWKS....

And I had & have great respect for "Sweetness"

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53538 said:
I was BEING kind.....For me at least...
I re-read the posts you made and yes you were kinder, than in the past ****snickers*** in the past you would have started a fire on the thread and stuck a pole up the poster's body and roasted his ass, most of the time you did that to a smack talking lambs fan.

When i got this notification in my inbox, I thought it was some dumb ass Bears fan talking about how great they are and hurting the feelings of one of our members. I was laughing my ass off seeing that a big bad bears fan was red flagging one of us and I knew who made him cry.

Reaction score
"Cinderella Syndrome" is very contagious, the entire Seahawks locker room has been infected with it. We appreciate your help trying get rid of it, but the only cure is a Lombardi Trophy.

S

Seattlehawk94

Irish Hawk 12;53542 said:
I re-read the posts you made and yes you were kinder, than in the past ****snickers*** in the past you would have started a fire on the thread and stuck a pole up the poster's body and roasted his ass, most of the time you did that to a smack talking lambs fan.

When i got this notification in my inbox, I thought it was some dumb ass Bears fan talking about how great they are and hurting the feelings of one of our members. I was laughing my ass off seeing that a big bad bears fan was red flagging one of us and I knew who made him cry.

Funny how a "lil' ol Seahawks fan" can piss off these "big tough guys" from Chitown, New Yawk, Philly, DC, and where ever else those "tough fans" come from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom