• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Fun's Just Started!

S

Seattlehawk94

Just because the season is over doesn't mean we here at the Huddle can't continue to talk Seahawks/NFL Football!

We are your home for:

Free Agency
The 2011 NFL Draft
Mini-Camps
Offseason News

Stick around....Balls out Pete's crew is just getting started!

WE ALL WE GOT!
WE ALL WE NEED!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Amen to that! After the way this season ended, I am so pumped up about the future I am bursting at the seems.

Reaction score
If you're a baseball fan spring training is coming up, only a few weeks until pitchers and catchers report. We also do a Fanntasy Baseball League every year.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We all we got!
We all we need!

Enjoy MLK day.

P.S. Paul, please sign Matt and give him a lot of $$$.

Reaction score
Stoked for the draft.. but wish we had more picks.

FA Priority:

-Resign Matthew!! - looking at FA QB's, after Peyton and Vick, Matt is the best QB. The first two will almost for sure be resigned (99.99%). I suspect a lot of teams will try and come after Matt. It would be very smart for the Hawks to get a deal together before FA starts!
-Sign Nnamdi (sp) - we NEED to sign this guy, he would be such a huge upgrade to our secondary. Get rid of Jennings and don't look back. Nnamdi, Trufant, Thomas and Milloy (hopefully) would be pretty good.
-There are a few good O linemen coming up in FA.

So any needs. Not going to type them all out LOL

The feeling after this season, compared to last season is night and day.... even though we were pretty shitty, and inconsistent, the guys never quit on Pete like they quit on Mora after week 5 : )

Reaction score
When is Plex getting released?? this seems like a perfect place for league rejects to make comebacks.

He's probably so damn stacked and strong, they have nothing better to do than workout.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
what site do u guys do fantasy baseball through...i try and stick to just yahoo but last year i did yahoo and espn so i dunnjo

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't do baseball, but yahoo seems to be the best for football. I tried espn and NFL.com, we also have a 15 year old league on myfantasyleague, yahoo is the best in my opinion.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I'll have to use my winning Huddle FFL strategy: skip the draft, pick up no names and late season wonders, go on a long losing streak, barely make the playoffs as the last team with an under .500 record, win the championship..

Can't wait....lol

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;53929 said:
When is Plex getting released?? this seems like a perfect place for league rejects to make comebacks.

He's probably so damn stacked and strong, they have nothing better to do than workout.

We already have Plex his name is Mike Williams. I'd rather get someone like Randy Moss over him and I don't want Moss either.

The Seahawks need a game changer at receiver. Maybe Golden Tate is that guy I'd like to see us use him more next year.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53967 said:
I'll have to use my winning Huddle FFL strategy: skip the draft, pick up no names and late season wonders, go on a long losing streak, barely make the playoffs as the last team with an under .500 record, win the championship..

Can't wait....lol

That was the opposite of my Seattle Sportsblog league. I took the Pats route instead. I dominated the league losing only one game all year with most of my wins being blow outs.

Come playoff week I lost Gates and then Moreno gets hurt first series. So I get upset and go one and done. Backdoor to take third....fun.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;53967 said:

Can't wait....lol

Matthew and Dewayne Bowe got hot and carried that team lol

Reaction score
LaceyBALL3R360;53938 said:
what site do u guys do fantasy baseball through...i try and stick to just yahoo but last year i did yahoo and espn so i dunnjo

The fantasy format on MLB.com is actually pretty good, it's designed more like fantasy football, where you update your roster weekly.

You select a player for all 8 defensive positions, plus 1 pitching staff (you just choose a team) and a utility player.

I did both last season (Yahoo and mlb.com) -- I had a helluva lot more fun with mlb.com.

Top Bottom