• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Legion of Boom

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/09/03/2278722/meet-the-legion-of-boom.html

I'm not sure I care for the Legion of Boom name, but the article in general is pretty good. I really like the camaraderie they are building in the secondary.

Whatever the knocks on PC and JS are, you cannot deny they have built a defense that a Hawks fan can really be proud of for the first time since the mid-90s.

NK12THMAN

Huddler
Reaction score
David Grosby on 710 ESPN was the first to come up with that based on Kam Chancellor saying he would still "bring the boom". Groz based it off of the 80's WWF tag team.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/09/03/2278722/meet-the-legion-of-boom.html

I'm not sure I care for the Legion of Boom name, but the article in general is pretty good. I really like the camaraderie they are building in the secondary.

Whatever the knocks on PC and JS are, you cannot deny they have built a defense that a Hawks fan can really be proud of for the first time since the mid-90s.

The names not so bad, I get a vision of Duece is Loose and Kam the Punisher (the dynamic duo), and
Sherm the Worm and Bruising Browner sporting capes rolling up in tricked out escalades.

Meanwhile, back at the Centurylink of Justice...BOOM!

Hey Bru-Hed, how bout a Super Friends parody?

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry, but they did become the Legion of Wuss. They created a QB controversy in AZ by reviving Kolb's career: 6/8 66yd., winning TD.

Top Bottom