• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

this team is now 5 yrs away

Reaction score
should have got that QB or LT for the future. NOW we have to get both next year and spend another 2 yrs getting them ready.

Hawks2Cover

Huddler
Reaction score
I can't take another year of Seneca Wallace starting half our games. I can't take it. We know what we'll get from it and it's not good.

Let the Mike Teel era begin! Put the kid IN THE GAME!!

hawkdestiny

Huddler
Reaction score
I was saying this during chat. We should have started to rebuild last year instead of trying to fill up the gaps with older players. We need stars in RB, QB (We'll see about Teel), OL, and DB. And based on our previous drafts, we never fill all our holes. This game has driven me into a little depression.

Reaction score
:roll: :lol: oh no! One game! The sky is fucking falling! Do the names Jones, Locklear, Hasselbeck, Branch, Mebane, Tatupu, Hill, and Trufant mean anything to you? Guess what those guys all have in common? None of them even played half the game yesterday, Matt played most of the first half, Tatupu played one series, Locklear was hurt in the first half. No one else opn that list played a snap. That's at least 5 players that have pro bowl level talent. So that's kind of a big deal. Hell even DD Lewis is hurt.

Reaction score
naw he doesn't break them if lofa and hill are playing our d line played pretty good young line backer play hurt us...defiantly shouldn't throw in the towel just yet guys

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
naw he doesn't break them if lofa and hill are playing our d line played pretty good young line backer play hurt us...defiantly shouldn't throw in the towel just yet guys
There is no reason to throw in the towel. Just because Hasselbeck is out doesn't mean the team is done for the year. With him he kept forcing passes left and right. He never seemed comfortable in the pocket, just like how Tom Brady has been the past 2 games. If you don't sit in the pocket and find the guy you won't be able to help your team out. I don't think Wallace is afraid to get hit plus he has speed which helps him escape bad situations.

I hope a weeks practice with the starters will help him find those guys who are open against the Bears. He missed Carlson in the end zone (I believe he was about to get hit, or did right as he threw, but everyone seems to ignore that). If Teel was truly better than Wallace he would play. This coaching staff isn't like Holmgren's. Holmgren played the guys he liked (Morris being one) even if the other guy was better.

S

Seattlehawk94

It's just one game people....We are contenders with Matthew....I've always hated Apple Sauce..Yesterday continued to prove it...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
It's just one game people....We are contenders with Matthew....I've always hated Apple Sauce..Yesterday continued to prove it...
You'll love him after the Bears game. ;)

hawkdestiny

Huddler
Reaction score
We'll see, don't get me wrong, I was at the Superbowl in '05. I want the Seahawks to become one of the dominant teams in the league, week IN and week OUT. We'll see.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not sure like most Hawk fans what's gonna happen with Wallace at the helm, the one thing I do know though is in next years draft we absolutely have to land Snead, or in a perfect situation McCoy(Bradford will go too earlier). Even if Matt recovers fine and thoroughly, we land Snead and groom him for a year or two and just transition right into a new young quality QB.

Reaction score
Walddo said:
I'm not sure like most Hawk fans what's gonna happen with Wallace at the helm, the one thing I do know though is in next years draft we absolutely have to land Snead, or in a perfect situation McCoy(Bradford will go too earlier). Even if Matt recovers fine and thoroughly, we land Snead and groom him for a year or two and just transition right into a new young quality QB.

I prefer Snead over Bradford and McCoy. I want Berry or a LT this year though.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Walddo said:

I prefer Snead over Bradford and McCoy. I want Berry or a LT this year though.

Mays is better than berry...but will he be there is the question..if not berry is a stud...LT is definatley top priority though

Top Bottom