• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

this team is now 5 yrs away

Reaction score
Man.. what is with the negativity... Its ONE game... he will be back. Tatupu will be back, not to mention that midseason we will get our corner back. 14 games to go... um. Pretty sure that the lions aren't even out of it. Or even the Rams.......... ok...... maybe the rams :lol:

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
It is not about 1 game. We drafted a player a pay him big $$$ now we have 3 very highly paid players that play all 3 LB positions. He was not going to make us a SB contender this year or next. It is just stupid to think this way especially as a GM. There has to be a transition somewhere and VERY SOON. Walt is most likely in his last year (last year he should have retired at the end of the season IMO). It takes 2-3 seasons after drafting a LT to get them close to ProBowl type status. QB's almost the same in MOST cases. So now I guess they are gonna wait until Matt comes off the field the final time in a stretcher. To see Teel get his back broken by a RDE being blocked by joe shmoe off the practice roster. Locklear is a overpaid RT and will NEVER be a NFL calibre LT. I have said this for 2+ years not just after last weeks game! So put down your spiked coolaid and look at the future of this team.
If you want Wallace at QB then you better be happy with alot of 4 win seasons.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the team has started the rebuilding alittle this year but will start in earnest over the next couple of years.
I wanna just enjoy this season and see Matt play well.
I really like what ive seen from coaches as far as playcalling and schemes. Lets give them a chance, if we (us/hawks/fans) can beat the bears next week... hudge moral boost to go on the road again to Indy. :twisted:

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Uncle Tomahawk said:
I am surprised to see everybody jump like some fucking lemmings after one game, have some god damn faith.

No Shit . What the hell would happen if our team had an attitude like this? I guess they'd just roll up the tent, cancel the season and wait for next year. There's still a hell of a lot of football to be played. There's no quit in this team and personally speaking the adversity will bring them closer together for the long haul. I liked our draft and it was a step in rebuilding our team. Right now as fans, the best thing we can do is support this team bigger and better than ever. Mora's asking the 12th man for big time help this Sunday and I hope we don't disappoint!!! 12th MAN can makwe the difference they need right now. GO HAWKS!!!

Reaction score
We should have won that game against the 49ers. It doesn't matter who is in there. We had our chances and couldn't take advantage of them. It definitely didn't help losing Hasselbeck, but Wallace is a good QB and didn't do horribly coming off the bench. When he threw the ball out of the reach of Carlson in the end zone he had a defender coming right at him if I remember correctly.

Most people are saying the Seahawks will go 11-5. This is the 1st of the 5 losses this season.

Reaction score
Wallace can move the ball between the 20's... when it comes to scoring TD's on clutch plays... he pulls a Romo.

We had ample oppurtunities to win that game last week. Aside from the two huge runs by Gore, we heald their team to FG's and the D kept us in it... If Matt had stayed in, we would've won it. Matt was just getting into his rhythm on the drive he got hurt on. Everyone knows what happens when Matt get's into his rhythm. Would've been 2 or 3 more TD's in the second half.

But now we have a 5'11" transvestite (look at his plucked eye brows and perfectly trimmed beared and long eye lashes...wtf?) punt returner trying to play QB for us...

The only way we win this game is if the 12th man really delivers and our D steps it up from last week.

Reaction score
Yeah dude, you and I share the same feelings towards him.

I was disgusted at all the morons last year and during the offseason who were crying for Senecca to start over Matt.

There were a handfull of games last year that we would've easily won, even with the leagues worst secondary, had Matt been under center.

Senecca... err... applesauce cannot win clutch games. Miama, and NE are just a couple that come to mind.

I would rather risk Matts overall health, if it will mean getting a win and going into Indy 2-1, then resting him just to go to Indy 1-2 and get our asses kicked and be in a 1-3 hole and never come out of it. IMHO

S

Seattlehawk94

WHAT DOES SENECA WALLACE LOOK LIKE?

WHaaat?

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Whhat?

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

uh....huh huh...Yes?

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
bobflipaburger said:
Walddo said:
I'm not sure like most Hawk fans what's gonna happen with Wallace at the helm, the one thing I do know though is in next years draft we absolutely have to land Snead, or in a perfect situation McCoy(Bradford will go too earlier). Even if Matt recovers fine and thoroughly, we land Snead and groom him for a year or two and just transition right into a new young quality QB.

I prefer Snead over Bradford and McCoy. I want Berry or a LT this year though.

Mays is better than berry...but will he be there is the question..if not berry is a stud...LT is definatley top priority though

No, Berry is better than Mays. He's a much smarter player.

Reaction score
The diff in that game was Frank Gore, and guess what, Mebane and Tatupu would be filling that gap, but they were out. It was a big loss to take, but not season ending. LONG WAY TO GO, LOTS OF PLAYERS TO COME BACK WHO SHOULD BE FRESH FOR THE 2ND HALF OF THE SEASON ALSO

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Haven't watched enough of Taylor Mays, but I can definitely attest to the stud that Eric Berry is. The Seattle Seahawks NEED this guy. He seriously pulled a straight Polamolu(S.P.?) on my Gators last week, got the interception inches from the turf. Amazing awareness and athleticism, not to mention balls of steel, he had no problem colliding headfirst into Tebow who is 250 and Berry himself is only 200. With a healthy Trufant and Berry in our roster, a year or two down the road we might be one of those teams you NEVER throw deep on.

Unfortunately, just like Bradford, he'll go way too early. Unless we or the Broncos absolutely stink it up. And I don't foresee that.

Reaction score
I watched Berry v Florida last week, and he was a one man defence in the mould of polamalu was (before the injury) v the titans. He was involved in every play/tackle, and got the pick. Guy looks awesome, but will go to early in the draft for us

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Huh Bob? Lol. Are you going to use the Delorean and make them lose that first Cinci game? Naw, I see them going like 6-10....they had 2 first easy opponents, but they have a brutal schedule coming up....

Reaction score
Oh shit, my bad. I thought they lost last week... I was busy moving last weekend. I barely saw any football. I saw most of the first half of the Cincy-Green Bay game and after that I was busy all day. Ok well they're going 2-14 lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

Walddo said:
Huh Bob? Lol. Are you going to use the Delorean and make them lose that first Cinci game? Naw, I see them going like 6-10....they had 2 first easy opponents, but they have a brutal schedule coming up....

GREAT SCOTT!

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Friggin' love those movies, especially the 2nd one...the futuristic Michael Jackson reading off the diner menu, with future Regan fighting for the customers attention, lol, classic.....

Top Bottom