• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TJ?

Reaction score
That he did, but I think it says something that he is also talking about Seattle. It shows their's interest now we have to our part.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
T.J. is a number 2 receiver expecting #1 Money. I say NO EFFING WAY!!!!!!

Branch, Burleson, FA Lance Moore & Bobby Engram is a pretty strong WR core if Branch can stay healthy. Keep Kent and Taylor in the Wings in case of Injury.

Reaction score
The Bengals have tagged Punter Shayne Graham so TJ will hit the market unless he can get a contract signed with them. Which looks highly unlikely.

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
T.J. is a number 2 receiver expecting #1 Money. I say NO EFFING WAY!!!!!!

Branch, Burleson, FA Lance Moore & Bobby Engram is a pretty strong WR core if Branch can stay healthy. Keep Kent and Taylor in the Wings in case of Injury.

I gotta agree here, Jason...

Man, TJ would be nice to have, but his price WILL be too high. Not sure about Moore, but the 3 B's are a solid start for us...

Reaction score
TJ told Adam Schien back a week ago three things he is looking at:
"Money... I want to be paid fair I don't need to be the No. 1 paid guy just pay me fair. Winning I want to go to to a team that has the chance to win and also the third need they have to have is Quarterback."

He also spoke about the Seahawks saying:
"I've met Hasselbeck in Hawaii and would enjoy playing for him. Mora is a players type of coach he's young and shows fire. I would also like the chance to play for him."

These aren''t word, by words, but those were the messages I remember. I think Seattle could try and get him to come to the West Coast (born in CA).

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
T.J. would be a good fit and may not require huge money (5-6M quoting Clyton) unlike Hayensworth whom has drawn much interest. But if we go get him I think we change our draft stradegy which possibly passes up crabtree if available. OT at 4 or trade down.
Either Crabtree or TJ would complete our WR core for sure though.

I remember TJ catching the only TD catch last year, he is a amazing reciever and a nice tall target for Matt. Oregon guy no less! I think chances are good.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd rather have Crabtree than TJ, but I think we should draft a O Line guy. But Branch, Burelson and Engram(?) is a pretty good core!

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
yeah but Burleson, Branch, and Crabtree might be dynamite!

how does matt throw from his back? :roll:

I told you crabtree would puss out and not run at the combine!

Top Bottom