• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TJ's attitude

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya gotta love TJ's attitude. When they interviewed him on the sideline he wanted to go back on the field and and get a shot on the DB who hit Butler, openly stating he didn't like seeing the celebration the guy did after the hit and admitted if he would've been out there he probably would've been ejected for paying him back. It's awesome to see this kind of unity this early in camp. These guys are gonna be warriors on both sides of the ball this year and it's exciting!! GO HAWKS!

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that interview too. That shot was pretty cheap on Butler, but it's preseason and the guy wants to get a job so he is doing everything he can to show off. He easily could have hurt Butler which would have hurt the Seahawks at WR. They do have Housh, Branch and Burleson, but Butler is a speedster and will be amazing for our offense on 4 WR and 5 WR sets. I really wouldn't doubt they use him when they need a touchdown or field goal to win or tie the game. They can line him up with one of the slower CBs and let him fly down the field. Having Nate, Housh and Branch out there will easily allow him to be either lined up with a weak CB, a LB or a Safety. All of which he can beat.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Speaking of attitude.
I am really loving the Defense and the big chip on their shoulder.
They are out for blood this year and I pity the foo who gets in their way.
I saw them in practice recently and liked how they got in the chargers face right off. Really set the tone for the rest of the game.

Let me just give a short list of heavy hitters and smack talkers for ya all:

Brian Russell (hard hits, smack talks... this is a fact, he has drawn many fouls from his visious smack talk)
Deon Grant (leader of the d-back pack)
Tatupu
Kerney (complete itimidation)
Hill (the man can deliver!)
Babs (evil eyes)
Trufant (little man can lay some big wood)
Curry (the unknown factor)

Ive never been so excited about our defense, these guys are really co-gelling together.
The addition of a bigger more aggresive D-line will make us so much more effective.

Top Bottom