• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top 10 HATED People With the Seahawks.

S

Seattlehawk94

10. Brian Bosworthless.....A joke that never get's old, still hear shit about "Bo Jackoffson" all the time..
9. Brian Davis.....Sucked shit through a straw, boring as hell one minute and spewing propaganda the next, bonus points for going to NoKC to be the "voice of the Blunder".
8. Tom Flores.....Drove out Chuck Knox, sucked Behring's (both of them) dicks and proved that Al "Skeletor" Davis was the real coach of those two Superbowl wins for the Cokeland/El Aye Faiders.
7. Seahawksal.com.....Basically a bunch of fucking wannabes from New Yawk who have no business rooting for my team...A site full of skirt wearers, poseurs, black racists, and asslickers. Oh, and the Wil Harrison guy want's a piece of me....Bring an Army fucko, oh and bring some Bounty paper towels because when I'm done the only thing left of you will need to be sopped up...
6. Seahawks.not....Todd Inbreda's site full of even bigger wannabe's than Sals, run by a self promoting fuck who's only goal in life is to be a bigger fan than a dude in a Kilt...
5. Ken and David Behring.....A father and son couple in a sexual relationship with each other..Basically the only thing good about these two is the fact they aren't here anymore.
4. Big LOser.....A self promoting fat fuck who's "claim to fame" is he weighs 600lbs get's his tickets for free (doesn't work, lives in daddy's basement),claims to be "Seattle's biggest fan"---if by big you mean "fat, lazy, ugly, stupid, annoying, self promoting, and whiney" --then yeah he's it!---basically he's a piece of shit and is worthless.
3. Kiltman.....Wears a skirt to games to get on TV, not a real fan just an attention whore like our above people...He's Big LOser without the stretch marks..
2. Tim "Little" Ruskell....A wannabe who's basically fucked up our team and driven away our greatest coach, he's like Flores without the Superbowl rings...
1. Jim NoMora......A piece of shit who can't coach 8 DBs let alone a whole team...Came here after his buddy started murdering canines for pleasure....Probably going to be the worst coach since Flores and maybe the worst ever in Seattle history...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
1. Jim NoMora......A piece of shit who can't coach 8 DBs let alone a whole team...Came here after his buddy started murdering canines for pleasure....Probably going to be the worst coach since Flores and maybe the worst ever in Seattle history...

I think that's really unfounded... Give the man a chance.

Reaction score
7. Seahawksal.com.....Basically a bunch of fucking wannabes from New Yawk who have no business rooting for my team...-94

Now 94 with that comment about Seahawksal you're talking about just them in general... Right? I hope you don't think of me as one of those New Yawkers who have no business rooting for your team :(

1- Ken Behring
2- Bill Leavy
3- Steve Hutchinson (for leaving us)
4- Judas Brown
5- Chad Eaton- Never really liked his attitude.
6- Rick Mirer
7- Jeremy Stevens
8-Eric Priutt- Nice coverage in SBXL. Yes I understand he shouldn't have been in the situation, but still.
9- Lamar King- great 1st round pick!
10- Darrel Jackson- After he left us lost my appreciation of him.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Terry Fucking Bradshaw...for that bullshit after we won the NFC championship game in 05....the greatist moment in Seahawks history and he says ...." Your not gonna beat the Steelers "

Reaction score
3- Steve Hutchinson (for leaving us)

Dude do the words poison pill ring a bell? That was all our FO's fault.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

I think that's really unfounded... Give the man a chance.

I know, man! Fuckin' 94. :lol:

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Bob-
I understand about the poison pill and how it works, but still he left us.

It wasn't his choice though, if our front office didn't lay the franchise tag on him he'd still be a hawk. But they did and they weren't willing to pay him more than we're paying Walt. It wasn't Hutch's decision...

Reaction score
Hutch signed the contract didn't he?... Look I understand what you're saying, but a part of me says he should have stayed loyal and said "No". Now then again would I if i had that much thrown to me? Not so sure, but I mean with Hutch it's not a hate towards him, but more of hurt that he left. Know what I mean?

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Hutch signed the contract didn't he?... Look I understand what you're saying, but a part of me says he should have stayed loyal and said "No". Now then again would I if i had that much thrown to me? Not so sure, but I mean with Hutch it's not a hate towards him, but more of hurt that he left. Know what I mean?

I know what you're saying, but if someone offers me that much money I'm taking it... I guess the positive you can take out of that is we got Nate out of that whole ordeal.

Reaction score
Exactly... Like I said I don't know what I would do in this boat. I mean if it was me in real life my dream has always been to play for the Yankees I probably would take less to play for the Yanks then somewhere else. Same with the Seahawks, but then again I've never been in those type of shoes.

Reaction score
Seriously man? Just give Mora a chance. I see you constantly shooting the guy down without him even coaching a game for the Seahawks yet. If we start out 0-4 the guy is gone. It's not like we're stuck with him forever, but I think he brings the fire to the position that will allow our players to get pumped up for the game.

Just remember, if he does suck...you can come back and say "I told you so" to everyone on here. :D

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SeahawkWag said:
FRACK I hate agreeing with 94 but
6. Seahawks.not should be number 1 talk about egos at that site :evil:

:lol:

Why is that? We'd all get along so much better if everyone agreed with me....Seriously, I'm not serious.. :lol:

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I believe he signed it maliciously. The Hawks would have paid him as much if not more than Minnesota, just not as much as Walt. I think he wanted to be the top dog on the line.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

No, the fact they didn't franchise him, and waited is good reason to be malicious in that way.....Little Ruskell fucked him over, I don't fault him at all, unlike Judas Brown.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
No, the fact they didn't franchise him, and waited is good reason to be malicious in that way.....Little Ruskell fucked him over, I don't fault him at all, unlike Judas Brown.

Exactly, the transition tag is the dumbest tool in the NFL.

Reaction score
I can see how people feel about Ruskell and the transition tag. I'm the same too, but I can't get over the fact he contributed to our SBXL appearance and maybe I should get over that, but I won't until we win one!

Top Bottom