• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top 10 HATED People With the Seahawks.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Hurt that he left?

And you claim to be a Yankoffs fan? Uh....You know that Gay-Roid jobbed Seattle when he left don't you? He drove out JR and then him and his homosexual life partner Scott Bore-ass forced the M's to not trade him by making a far off promise about coming back in 2001 if they didn't deal him at the deadline in 2000.

Gooses and ganders I guess..

Unlike Gay-Roid, Hutch didn't dick the Seahawks around....He wanted to stay, got dissed by Little Ruskell and left. Not his fault, I'd leave too if I was the top player at my position and the GM of a team basically said "Fuck You" by trying to save a couple hundred thousand dollar difference between Franchise and Transexuliszition.

Shit....Loyalty?

Uh, you know Little Ruskell CUT Jerheme Urban and didn't pay him right? You do know that NFL contracts aren't guarenteed? Right? You do know that players are like meat to guys like Little Ruskell?

Fuck "loyalty"...If I played I'd be in it for me as well.....Guys like Little Ruskell are the reason I think that way. Showing "loyalty" would be them NOT LETTING him GET to F/A.....If they were "loyal" they would've inked him long before the time came for him to leave.

Reaction score
94-
I'm not a big fan of A-Rod. He has yet to win us a ring.

For Hutch I was hurt when he left us yes, but like I said I think I've measured the success by our one year of going to the SB. I think you have influenced me into hating Rusk a little more then I have before lol.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I knew the guy was a piece of shit after what he did to Urban...

Funny now Urban might be getting a ring out of the deal...

On top of it all, he did the same thing to Darche and Kaz as well when they were injured. He's a fucking douchebag..I'd like to hit him in the fucking head with a Louisville Fucking Slugger...

Reaction score
Freak I understood lol. He was tagged with the Transitional Tag. I understood that. I was just voicing my opinion. Like I said don't hate Hutch hurt a little more then anything.

Reaction score
Ok so I have changed my mind I hate in place of Hutch lol managment that decided to take McGuire over Farve... SO Hutch isn't hated anymore...

Top Bottom