• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top 15 Players in the NFC West

Reaction score
I like Clem, but is he really the best player on our team?? And ET gets left out completely. Stephen Jackson should be on there too.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree. I think if Thomas didn't fall off towards the end of last season, the proverbial rookie wall, he would be on the list.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thought Clem was high, S. Jackson should be on there, and ahead of Gore right?
ET could have easily made the list, but I still think Adrian Wilson is the man.

jwmann2

Huddler
Reaction score
Adrian Wilson is a monster, but the AZ Cardinals secondary as a whole is poopy.

Reaction score
Hawthorne and Mebane getting some respect is pretty cool... Kind of funny how our only offensive player is Okung even though the more problematic side of the ball is probably on defense.

S

Seattlehawk94

Adrian Wilson is a monster, but the AZ Cardinals secondary as a whole is poopy.

Sure thing there...DRC is the best young CB in the NFL....Might not be a Crud for long though...

S

Seattlehawk94

Man San Fran has 3 of the top 5. Why do they suck so bad. :)

QB play...They don't suck "bad" they actually were in most games last year....If they get a QB they'd be a contender with the Packers for the NFC Championship THIS YEAR, got one of the best young defenses, OLs, good veterans at RB, great WRs, and pretty damn expolsive ST....They are a QB away....Most people talk about the Lambs being "good in the future"...BS, SF is WAAAAAYYY more scary to me for the next 5-10 years than the Lambies...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good point, San Fran does need help at the QB position, but they resigned the guy to another year so they are going to suck for another year.

Top Bottom