• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Offense v. Top Defense

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
What say you then? Can we call this game the true test for Wilson and agree that if he only puts up 1 TD he should be benched?

I'd have no trouble with saying that the Hawks will win this game if we could at least count on the offense for more than 7 points. We can debate all day but if Wilson can't do it, I say we should see what Flynn can do.

I think that is where we have arrived at, this many games in ... the jitters, and the "rookie" excuses are no longer valid, its performance time. (and, I think we are going to need all that he has).

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Bet you weren't even a Pats fan before 2001....Most weren't.....Bandwagon Sawxfan Masshole cocksuckers who were a laughing stock for pretty much all of their history prior to the last decade.....Congrats, the Sawx weren't Champs yet so you jumped on the winning team until your baseball team actually did something for the first time in almost 100 years...YAY....Funniest thing about Massholes before 2004, they whined all the fucking time about the SAWX while they won titles in the NBA and NFL like everyone should feel sorry for you...Only good thing to come out of Massholeland EVER left part of his skull on Dallas street in 1963 since then....Epic fail....

BOOM...Headshot...
Obviously you didn't read my profile nor any of my posts regarding my association with the team....and you say I'm in my little corner...LOL.....blam..Headshot....LOL

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
And for the record... you don't have an elite team. You have an elite QB and an elite coach. You're defense has been garbage for at least 5 years now and Welker is fucking slot guy who is Bradys safety net. You put him on the majority of the teams in this league and he's a #2 at best.

Gronkowski is a beast, but he isn't elite. Again, you take him away from a high octane offense and he's just a really good TE.
Haven't done anything in 5 years????...did you crawl out form under you rock last week......everyone hates a winner...and your hatin' Patriots Nation...LOL...

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Spygate and the absurd Tuck Rule. Talk about a handout. The Patriots have never earned a thing.
LOL.....I was waiting for someone to say that....it's the sign of a scared fan base who has no defense to their team always being second..Spygate??? I bet you have no fucking clue as to what it was all about.....I bet you don't even remember what your own coach said about it......Tuck rule....you have no clue what that was about...I do know this.....Green Bay got HOSED and you have a 2-3 fraudulant team!!! LOL

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh, you mean the overrated pussy that made him into a pussy..

Used to respect Brady when he was a clean cut all-American dude...Now he's with some cuntbag from the Third World who made him into the missing Jonas Brother....Yep...I "wish" I could have my nutsack clipped just like Tommy.....Kinda sad when Jeff Garcia is more manly than someone....
LOL...I'll take the 3 championship banners ..brady can be a king of homosexuals as long as he keeps bringin' the team to the SB....

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
ya...and you did what in the playoffs when you made it?....didn't you guys make it to the playoffs with a losing record?...backed into it another time?...please..you're a lower tier team ...face it!!

Alright Pats Nats who are you really because you can't be serious.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL.....I was waiting for someone to say that....it's the sign of a scared fan base who has no defense to their team always being second..Spygate??? I bet you have no fucking clue as to what it was all about.....I bet you don't even remember what your own coach said about it......Tuck rule....you have no clue what that was about...I do know this.....Green Bay got HOSED and you have a 2-3 fraudulant team!!! LOL

That's your comeback? I call your team the biggest fraud in history and this is all you've got. I'll tell you what, come up with something better, or I am just going to ban you for your sheer stupidity.

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
I wasn't gonna do it but.....

Is it common in the East to write shit that makes no sense?

You're not talking to the Browns here. Seattle has a Confrence Championship and 5 Division Penants in the last 10 years. While not near the Pats streak it is something we are very proud of in the Northwest.

The Pats are aging, we were there a couple of years ago. Let's see if you are talking "Elite" in a couple years.

Looks like the Pats will be trending down just in time for the Hawks to be making another run.

We are a QB away and Oh, by the way, Brady is 6th in passing. Lynch is 3rd in rushing.
The pats are aging? WTF...they have the second younges team in the league...70% of the team are rookies...sophmores and 3rd year players...lol....No cred for you....and individual stats are for losers..they mean nothing from game to game....what we have is mad scary BALANCE!!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Obviously you didn't read my profile nor any of my posts regarding my association with the team....and you say I'm in my little corner...LOL.....blam..Headshot....LOL

Uh? Was that some sort of an attempt at humor? Didn't see any so I have to ask...Really it was so unfunny it made me sad...

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
That's your comeback? I call your team the biggest fraud in history and this is all you've got. I'll tell you what, come up with something better, or I am just going to ban you for your sheer stupidity.
ya..stupidity....it sux having to drop to your fan bases level...especially for a mod...I came here for good banter and from my 3rd post..you have done nothing but attack me.....I'm just tryin' to fit in!!! I've been on 6 other boards so far this season and by far this is the most bizarre group yet......so tell me...what has your team don since the SB???

S

Seattlehawk94

"My association with the team"

Uh? Fluffer for the dude in the Patriot Pat suit? Do you get a ring for doing that? Most chicks don't get rings for doing that so I wanted to know if the Pats treated you like a wife or a whore?

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Get out the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance. We've done nothing but attacked him!

BTW. The Patriots do not have the second youngest roster in the NFL. A simple Google search would show this. So not only is your team a fraud, you are too.

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
2270913484_17fd1a552f.jpg

Idahawk

Reaction score
What say you then? Can we call this game the true test for Wilson and agree that if he only puts up 1 TD he should be benched?

I'd have no trouble with saying that the Hawks will win this game if we could at least count on the offense for more than 7 points. We can debate all day but if Wilson can't do it, I say we should see what Flynn can do.

Do you think musical chairs at the QB position is really the way to go ? Haven't you had enough of that already ?
When or where does that ever work out ! I mean really . Just watch the Cards implode this season, it will happen ! good ole Kenny will get fed up with Kolb and switch to Skelton and then back again, it fucking destroys teams.

S

Seattlehawk94

I highly doubt those are your rings If they were they would be in a pawnshop right now because you would've sold them for crack the week after you got them judging by the way you post..

Top Bottom